Epic Perfect World

Imbalanced PvP

Imagine this sage bm lv145 almoust 100k def sin lvl150 makes 2-3k dmg unsparked>.> its not normal.Archer 145 makes meh eve if i use magik marrow almoust 80k dmg pls gm make the weapons more balanced thx.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Why do u use magic marrow on archer? Simply use nothing.. + run much from a sin untill his anti stun is gone, then just stunlock + pill and attack xD

Offline Gregory

o.O Sins + Archers = squish.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
o.O Sins + Archers = squish.
Archer's are a bit squishy, but if you know what you're playing you can kill about anything lol, same goes for sin
Although I do know more about sin's, had one for 3 years on pwi, so. But yea, knowing what you're playing helps alot with the squishy stuffs lol :3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Never sit and judge something you don't know anything about.

Tali

Never sit and judge something you don't know anything about.

This.

I can sit with my bramble up and a sin can kill itself on me. Is that OP?
Not really, when the same sin will wreck me without it. You should play every class, they're all viable, there's no real OP class here, just OP players who won the gear lottery.

Scylla

Not to mention that a 145BM isn't really in any place to judge PvP....

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Archer's are a bit squishy, but if you know what you're playing you can kill about anything lol, same goes for sin
Although I do know more about sin's, had one for 3 years on pwi, so. But yea, knowing what you're playing helps alot with the squishy stuffs lol :3
This.

I can sit with my bramble up and a sin can kill itself on me. Is that OP?
Not really, when the same sin will wreck me without it. You should play every class, they're all viable, there's no real OP class here, just OP players who won the gear lottery.
Well, Ally did 77k on me non crit (Im a sin, for the ones that dont know.(And I have 35k HP)), and SlowPokie did 80k no zerk on me LMFAO,we both had r8, same with Ally. And you cant keep DN on always lol, the only difference between our gear was the WS belt.

I dont think sins are a "bit" squishy, I just think there are some OP classes. :-\

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well, Ally did 77k on me non crit (Im a sin, for the ones that dont know.(And I have 35k HP)), and SlowPokie did 80k no zerk on me LMFAO,we both had r8, same with Ally. And you cant keep DN on always lol, the only difference between our gear was the WS belt.

I dont think sins are a "bit" squishy, I just think there are some OP classes. :-\
lol Your thought. But like I said "you gotta know how to play the class for it to be good, Op" whatever you wanna call it, and I'm sure this goes for any class, so :c
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2012, 05:42 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

i did 80k b.c i got swag <3 and i dont use r8 :P
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2012, 05:59 am by SlowPokie

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
SinS = Weakest and squishest class against anything but wizzy and arhcer in my opinion, Seeker/mystic/veno/bm should be able to beat any class due to the player being good at them but eh not everyone can play classes that dont have many stuns (excluding bms)

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Tali

SinS = Weakest and squishest class against anything but wizzy and arhcer in my opinion, Seeker/mystic/veno/bm should be able to beat any class due to the player being good at them but eh not everyone can play classes that dont have many stuns (excluding bms)

But sins SHOULD be squishy and weak. An assassin's job is to get in, kill a target, and get out without being touched. Too bad they all still think they're PWI OP  ;)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Not to mention that a 145BM isn't really in any place to judge PvP....

this.....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Robbert

I feel content to say that no matter what class I played with, BM sin veno wiz even cleric and so on, the players I fought against called it OP, and considering I've played most of the classes, excluding mystic and archer, my word is worth believing when saying that every class has its own advantages, and if you take use of them properly, you may win in most of the cases, unless your opponent knows the class they'r playing with better than you do. To stay on topic, any class is OP as long as you master it.

Offline wp

i think the only thing op in 1v1 is full vit arma barbs with inventory of plat charms :c
also @op
pdef mdef cap at 90% from armor bonuses, so your 100k pdef doesnt do more than 40k pdef; same for mdef, although thats less of a problem since mdef is harder to get
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 07:14 pm by zzd131