Epic Perfect World

Salt

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Some people wonder why I play HA Venomancer.

I'll have you know that the biggest reason is the salt I get from people that try to CC me and lock me down and kill me, even four, five, or six against one.

I will find you. I will Bewitch you. I will probably purge you AND your friends. And I will escape.

I am the Teemo of Epic Perfect World.

The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the reason you play HA venomancer is that you havent understood the game at all.... bye
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
the reason you play HA venomancer is that you havent understood the game at all.... bye
I live for things like this.

OmegaRa

At least he PKs. :-)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
At least he PKs. :-)
since when does that have something to say on a PvE server??

OmegaRa

Excuse me, I keep reading EPW ToS, reading rules keep creating new characters just to check. Where does it say it is a PVE server?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Not this again.... even Gm's tried to explain to you what the term PVE Server means.... nvm i'll go have a conversation with a goldfish -  less pointless than this.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
a PVP server is a server where after level 20/30 (what ever the enable PK option is there) you are automatically set into PVP mode Forever.

EPW is a Carebear server. PVE first, PVP secondary. EVEN if the kids have tried to turn it into strictly a PVP Server, the fact remains there are players lvl 150, BLUE NAME. Therefor it's a PVE server.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
I am the Teemo of Epic Perfect World.
instant idol 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol but u get 1-2shot by magic classes soooo...whats your point?

Offline Pikawchu

• Characters: Hexary
  • Faction: Aggro

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
lol but u get 1-2shot by magic classes soooo...whats your point?
I see you assume that I have no magic defense. Wizards? Yes, much like anyone else, a Wizard can 2 shot me. Anything else? Better be sparking if they want to try that.

However, this is not about viability of the build. Talk it down if you want, that just makes me shenanigans more satisfying, and means that those unable to kill me should be more ashamed of themselves

OmegaRa

I see you assume that I have no magic defense. Wizards? Yes, much like anyone else, a Wizard can 2 shot me. Anything else? Better be sparking if they want to try that.

However, this is not about viability of the build. Talk it down if you want, that just makes me shenanigans more satisfying, and means that those unable to kill me should be more ashamed of themselves
I like this guy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server

and u deal how much dmg to ppl with magic attack? 2k? 3k?