Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy Vs. Ruthless TW 13.02.2016

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
:-* :-* :-*
I am not trying to do anything you do it yourself bro

and i also feel you need a reality check among all these fake comments praising every AE vid like it's the best shit in the world when they know theirselves it's not and it doesn't help improve their gameplay or editing skills, that's where I come in and give my unasked but needed opinion

I am not the hero you deserve, but the hero you need , you are welcome  ^-^
such wise words from pinoy leader in pk  :police:

Offline Supermean

:-* :-* :-*
I am not trying to do anything you do it yourself bro

and i also feel you need a reality check among all these fake comments praising every AE vid like it's the best shit in the world when they know theirselves it's not and it doesn't help improve their gameplay or editing skills, that's where I come in and give my unasked but needed opinion

I am not the hero you deserve, but the hero you need , you are welcome  ^-^
Ok fanboy, now gtfo, as i said before its not the best video since i had crashes and lag spikes, ofc friends support each other, but since u dont have any, how you are supposed to know that? Sad frag, now bye dont expect anymore answers from me to you  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ok fanboy, now gtfo, as i said before its not the best video since i had crashes and lag spikes, ofc friends support each other, but since u dont have any, how you are supposed to know that? Sad frag, now bye dont expect anymore answers from me to you  :police:
it's ok i will be here for every video giving constructive criticism you will thank me in the end , as for friends everyone commenting "nice" without saying what's bad with it is the definition of a fake friend since they won't help you see what's wrong and improve, am i rite? kiss kiss play safe 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Kiddo, don't know how depreciating AE by saying we are less than ruthless is constructive criticism XD sometimes i feel you just do it out of spite to trash the guild, don't know why though.
But comments are always welcomed, many ppl are still learning to do nice videos and trying to show different povs. However, we can only work with the challenge that is given to us.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Good video Ren despite of lag spikes etc. Was awesome TW Ruthless thank you for providing it.

Offline Supermean

Good video Ren despite of lag spikes etc. Was awesome TW Ruthless thank you for providing it.

Thanks Tero  8)

and thanks to everybody for the nice comments and for the less nice from our haters, keep it up :police:

MORD

nice video ren keep it up bro :)
AE#1

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion
Let me get one thing straight
Where am I in the video? :-X

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Let me get one thing straight