Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy Vs. Ruthless TW 13.02.2016

Offline Supermean

Before u comment and cry about my gameplay quality etc, i had a sh*tload of lags yday and freezes due to ppl scripting and sorry for the freeze in the video, dunno where it came from, hope u enjoy it   :normal-25:

Offline MoonGoddess

• Sage
  • ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
  • Characters: MoonGoddessƪ(‾.‾“)┐
 :P All good, still a good video. Great job.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Nice job Ren, good video.
Always a pleasure working along.  :police:
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Supermean

:P All good, still a good video. Great job.

Thank you :)
Nice job Ren, good video.
Always a pleasure working along.  :police:

Thanks and lets keep it up like that mate  8)

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I never post anything on forums, but this time i have to just to ask what is the song lol i did enjoy it!
And as for the tw itself, I had loads of fun! Was easy, but our def squad was on fire XD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Supermean

I never post anything on forums, but this time i have to just to ask what is the song lol i did enjoy it!
And as for the tw itself, I had loads of fun! Was easy, but our def squad was on fire XD
Yeah was fun TW, i just had yday 1-2 crashes which pissed me off a little together with those lag spikes LOL
And to answer your question

PURGATORY

Despite the freeze great video m8, gj boys'ndgurls   ^-^ and great music as usual 

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Good video,
The tw was fun, you guys did a good job
And good job to ruthless too

Offline Supermean

Despite the freeze great video m8, gj boys'ndgurls   ^-^ and great music as usual
Thanks Jarno  :police:
Good video,
The tw was fun, you guys did a good job
And good job to ruthless too

Thanks and was fun, forgot to say thanks Ruthless for the TW :)

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍

go post @ ruthless Vids ok,not here,noone cares anyway,just wanted inform u that, cuz i seen u posted at every vid but noone gives u attention lel

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

go post @ ruthless Vids ok,not here,noone cares anyway,just wanted inform u that, cuz i seen u posted at every vid but noone gives u attention lel
but you just did, and i did not even insult the video but you already feel offended because you know it's awful, am i rite ?

btw ruthless> ae  ^-^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

I care.  :-X

Offline Supermean

but you just did, and i did not even insult the video but you already feel offended because you know it's awful, am i rite ?

btw ruthless> ae  ^-^
Thanks for your opinion but i dont care about it and about your "ruthless > ae" comment, if they were better they would win the TW yday since they reged at our territory so keep trying make us look bad since u cant do anything else in your sad life.
I care.  :-X
Ok. Now bye.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I care.  :-X
:-* :-* :-*
Thanks for your opinion but i dont care about it and about your "ruthless > ae" comment, if they were better they would win the TW yday since they reged at our territory so keep trying make us look bad since u cant do anything else in your sad life.Ok. Now bye.

I am not trying to do anything you do it yourself bro

and i also feel you need a reality check among all these fake comments praising every AE vid like it's the best shit in the world when they know theirselves it's not and it doesn't help improve their gameplay or editing skills, that's where I come in and give my unasked but needed opinion

I am not the hero you deserve, but the hero you need , you are welcome  ^-^
i feel like i'm dead