Needed

Offline Areashi

• Banned
+rep good suggestion

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
What makes u think Aga dun play this game, his game, the damn game..hmmm  ??? maybe he on RIGHTNOW on super duper secret Veno watching pixel boobs bounce?   :-\ hmmm....

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

kitty stew

What makes u think Aga dun play this game, his game, the damn game..hmmm ??? maybe he on RIGHTNOW on super duper secret Veno watching pixel boobs bounce ? :-\ hmmm....

that sounds more like me

PURGATORY

Never really saw a need to make forum account after all these years but tired of this sht
AGATIO STOP BEING STUPID PLEASE STOP IT(stupid not a bad word so dnt put this out GM, it needs to be said)

play the game and see wtf is going on instead of bringing us sht abt percentages and what would happen

wizard fire combos need to be reduced its too ***ing much, with the added script they instantly go def mode  n become almost unkillable, my barb bm n sin deal wizards fkin 2,6k damage sparked(dph)(Aps 600-800damage?) barb will 7k on a lucky gof crit then the wiz leaps n starts 30king then fired combo 70ked 100%bullshit

Sins now are tanky as *** and mobile as *** with that and with the added script op(not all sins script)

Barbs and their fkin zerk ridiculous now

Bm pretty fine but when they are attacking a char like a sin they do alot of damage

Seekers not that bad (underrated) but the damage in 1v1s is a lot

Mystics- o my ***ing god the mystics def camp n fkin purify wep, they can tank a lot and ofc instant heals+ petals

Eas these days r op as *** bcuz of the script instant chan in 1 leap n def, now these fking belts? archer scripts n 2-3attacks go in a second before u  can even react theyll 10k sins n full def barbs 18k in full n many more classes

Clerics not too sure abt them but they can tank like mfs

Psys- NOW WITH ALL THIS SHT the drag top might rings vit tomes a psy can go in black voodoo, use their def gear keep a good 60-80atk lvls with 50-70 def levels and 30+% rpd they just continiously dd n then once stuned pretty much done

VENOMANCERS their ***ing defense too much way too ***ing much, a veno will b in purify wep n still tank like a mf and their pets r to fkin op, they imitate just about every class' skills n more fked up can deal 5k damage without even being debuffed, with the debuff from a sage veno a good 6-8k, for demons ur  just fuked 13k bleeds, The pets are supposed to be their personal tanks but wtf 500damge ? ? ? ? on a pet, ur little minor adjustment was too minor n dont give me bs abt venomancer pets being leeched before bcuz they werent this is the first time agatio said so himself.

OH yes ive played all these chars n did all this sht that has happened n its all bs, maybe i said some stupid sht in here but this sht needs to stop and ik gm will probably lock this

again agatio play the game n play all the classes n see for urself
restrict the ***ing rings lvl 140+ or completely
Are you going to reinvent the entire game then? 

OmegaRa

I think you're looking at defense geared players a little too much to consider them on offense gears

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
When nerfing def just make sure i wouldnt die in 6s to a base stats sin

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Welcome to the forums.

I can assure you this thread will just be one of the many rage threads made about scripts, no more, no less.
CAlling someone an idiot is a good way to get them to listen to you, and your ideas are completely original, OP. As Snow said. Welcome to the forums. May your salt grow and prosper.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 when 1v1. But u realy think that all that maters in mass pk?when 10 ppl aa u at same time.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
What makes u think Aga dun play this game, his game, the damn game..hmmm  ??? maybe he on RIGHTNOW on super duper secret Veno watching pixel boobs bounce?   :-\ hmmm....
......... Idiot lmfao
Welcome to forums lil mad kid

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
......... Idiot lmfao
Welcome to forums lil mad kid
I was aiming for something totally different dude...its called sarcasm 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤