Epic Perfect World

Str on patakas?

Offline cookiejar

I recently made a veno, and noticed that the amount of strength needed to carry a pataka is uhmr.. fun._.
.. Anyway.

My question is; What's up with the change of strength in all other patakas vs r8? Demonic needs somewhere around 400+ str and 70~ish mag, whereas the r8 needs 400+ mag and 70str. I get that the r8 stuff is supposed to be op and everything, but isn't the change of requirements a bit too.. steep?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its for HA builds on Venos  :-\

Offline cookiejar

Well, yes. I figured as much when I saw the amount of str. Which is why it boggled my mind when the r8 one showed up with the reverse requirements.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we will fix it for the next patch,
Thanks for pointing it out...we missed it  :-\

Offline cookiejar

Thank you kindly.~
(Although that does bring me to the next, somewhat annoying train of thought; What happens to the AA venos, if their r8 weap is for HA? An added glaive or... something else? =w0... I'll just go to sleep)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i'll ask Agatio if its possible to have same pataka for both versions...but no promises

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
I  have  an old demonic pataka on my veno  and  it  has the  old Magic reqs.. would  be  nice to  have the option of making it dragon without needing 400 str!

Offline lordceric2

• Beginner
i would suggest using a wand since it seems to have many of the same attributes as a pataka

LeakyKitty

Would be nice to have another version of le Pataka since i miss using it,gives you a sexy pose D:< unlike the glaive and other weps :<

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
gives you a sexy pose D:< unlike the glaive and other weps :<

+1,

though never had my own veno, and never will now probably, but still loved the pose with the pataka in their hand  :monkey-26:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Proschii

Would be nice to have another version of le Pataka since i miss using it,gives you a sexy pose D:< unlike the glaive and other weps :<
+2

Offline cookiejar

a sexy pose D:< unlike the glaive and other weps :<

+3

Offline dblazen

+4.
AA veno's without a sexy pose and slapstick wouldn't be a veno.

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director