Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Seeker PvP

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS
I'm not talking about your specific 1v1s against him...

EDIT:

Speaking of 1v1s against him, you showed none.
In my last against vermilion gave 6-2, I had not been complete equipment or necklace I had, if it is not to prove anything to you, you are too dumb or blind.

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
Thanks for clarifying it  :-*
Girlfriend vermilion is also shit, on top ***ing liar, I was never x1 with Fear and won vermilion without gear in the square village, agr if you want x1 tamo there tomorrow early in the afternoon and already was.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
In my last against vermilion gave 6-2, I had not been complete equipment or necklace I had, if it is not to prove anything to you, you are too dumb or blind.
Why do you think that I'm even talking to you? Who says I'm even talking about him?

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Girlfriend vermilion is also shit, on top ***ing liar, I was never x1 with Fear and won vermilion without gear in the square village, agr if you want x1 tamo there tomorrow early in the afternoon and already was.
Yes man I'm shit, do I care? Nope aw. 
Keen losing to every seeker.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Thanks for clarifying it  :-*
Sure bb :3

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
Not training to be another Seeker random equal to you guys, definitely training to be the best single my height is GINJO, rest is dust stuck in my foot sole. ^-^

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
Not training to be another Seeker random equal to you guys, definitely training to be the best single my height is GINJO, rest is dust stuck in my foot sole. ^-^
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk my puta

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk my puta
my dick KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
br dogs playing seeker now ? oh god what is next ? more br psy's like mentalista ? or br mystics ? AY LMAO

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
br dogs playing seeker now ? oh god what is next ? more br psy's like mentalista ? or br mystics ? AY LMAO
Keep underestimating lmao

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
Wtf ? U Mad cuz the '' br dogs '' can beat u ? rofl

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
accept reality this is how this game and 1v1 works in this era 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Keep underestimating lmao
new school kids talking big ? go back to cave

Wtf ? U Mad cuz the '' br dogs '' can beat u ? rofl

u wish dog u wish

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

I can`t say you 2 are bad... But you 2 most of donated so much for the gear you have... Like Verm said earlier you spam metal combo and def camp  till Gof+crit... I 1v1ed Ginjo and it took 45 min before he/she got lucky gof hit and I died... Any new seeker can get Sacrificial slash and do metal combo and 1 shot then call everybody else bad. Last time I 1v1ed you DEUS I won ... Does that make me better then you and you are the 1 stuck on my ~foot sole~

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
new school kids talking big ? go back to cave
You in cave.