Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Dont worry ginjo, you're not as boring as other nerds. Keep it up

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Mediocre gameplay, can't stunlock, metal combo spamming, def gear reliant (which is why you covered up your bar), far from being called good even :normal-1:
So for you u are better because u are aps ? UHEAUEUHAE just in your land bro, but nice try, when u want call me or deus for 1v1, and try get ur revenge, instead of continue crying because you lost for new seekers on server ;D

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Wtf is this shit lol. You showed people exactly why people think Seekers are useless in mass PvP. God, there's so much wrong here even further than what Vermillion said...

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
Wtf is this shit lol. You showed people exactly why people think Seekers are useless in mass PvP. God, there's so much wrong here even further than what Vermillion said...
On this server seeker in mass pk is a shit .... hell yeah, but my point is 1v1 and and lower pks .... so get out .

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
On this server seeker in mass pk is a shit .... hell yeah, but my point is 1v1 and and lower pks .... so get out .
Even your 1v1s are shit with you spamming debuff again and again and again while def camping the whole time with macros.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
Even your 1v1s are shit with you spamming debuff again and again and again while def camping the whole time with macros.
When u learn what Sacrificial Slash does u talk to me lol , seeker can camp def as he wants, Vermilion says ´´OH KEEP CAMPING DEF`` but for who spamming Heart of steel huaeuhaehuae trash talk.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
When u learn what Sacrificial Slash does u talk to me lol , seeker can camp def as he wants, Vermilion says ´´OH KEEP CAMPING DEF`` but for who spamming Heart of steel huaeuhaehuae trash talk.
The audacity of you telling me what Seeker skills do when I've been playing that shit since it was released LOL. Heart of Steel blocks maybe one combo and uses genie. Camping def, like you do can be used without cost to defend against basically any attack at any time.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
The audacity of you telling me what Seeker skills do when I've been playing that shit since it was released LOL. Heart of Steel blocks maybe one combo and uses genie. Camping def, like you do can be used without cost to defend against basically any attack at any time.
Seekers  metal combo have 30 secs of CD, Heart of steel have 30 secs of CD too, besides that Vermilion have more def than me because his 3 lvl def wep etc, so if dont have def for tank what mens ? Yeah  and i need tank his aps for example i will need Expel (lmao) what spends 125 SP , and Heart of Steel only 80 lol.

darkfe321

kinda boring son

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Seekers  metal combo have 30 secs of CD, Heart of steel have 30 secs of CD too, besides that Vermilion have more def than me because his 3 lvl def wep etc, so if dont have def for tank what mens ? Yeah  and i need tank his aps for example i will need Expel (lmao) what spends 125 SP , and Heart of Steel only 80 lol.
I'm not talking about your specific 1v1s against him...

EDIT:

Speaking of 1v1s against him, you showed none.
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016, 01:20 am by Mihi

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS
Vermilion is bad, Fear is bad, all of you are bad, when you learn to play seeker without complaining of the skill that was made to give me use pm, we won vermilion without full gear, agr think, will be much easier hahaha.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
You both lost to Vermilion and Fear oops

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
You both lost to Vermilion and Fear oops
Yeah right UHEAHUEAHUA

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Yeah right UHEAHUEAHUA