Epic Perfect World

⍟SNOW'S SPELL EFFECT SHOP⍟

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i respect the work you are doing there but i think that this shouldnt be allowed... i mean ppl should see clearly what skill their opponent is casting on them... if i get an animation like blood vow of an archer on me and i use some defensive skill and it was just for example a knockback arrow its not cool...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i respect the work you are doing there but i think that this shouldnt be allowed... i mean ppl should see clearly what skill their opponent is casting on them... if i get an animation like blood vow of an archer on me and i use some defensive skill and it was just for example a knockback arrow its not cool...
Do you purposely like to troll? Or was that serious post?
If it was serious, only you (the one that bought and changed the files) can see these skills, no one else lol. You won't be affected if Snow or anyone else is using these animations lol.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
"Ik more about pw than any"
One more proof that u r clueless about mmos in general

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
LMFAOOOOOO, u srs

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
:tiger-29: pupix
Pupix is the way brother

infernchidhu

user side edit not server side lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
"Ik more about pw than any"
One more proof that u r clueless about mmos in general

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ye man so unfair urgh

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
GREAT NEWS

I have now shifted to a new area of editing, and I have now made my first model change (this was made in a rush to see if im doing it right, the coloring obviously isn't final, and you can see that at the sides there are still lefts of colors)

Customly colored Barb and Fox skins are coming soon (and possibly more in terms on weapon skins and flyers).

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
GREAT NEWS

I have now shifted to a new area of editing, and I have now made my first model change (this was made in a rush to see if im doing it right, the coloring obviously isn't final, and you can see that at the sides there are still lefts of colors)

Customly colored Barb and Fox skins are coming soon (and possibly more in terms on weapon skins and flyers).

I love it...

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I love it...
loser and a noob