Epic Perfect World

⍟SNOW'S SPELL EFFECT SHOP⍟

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
        Hello, we meet again

As some of you may have known, I closed down my previous shop. The reasoning behind it, is that, eventho it was something noone had done on EPW, it was something that other servers had before,It might felt special, but not original.

This time, its different.
I am now able to customize files much more efficiently than ever before.
This time, you will help me. I will be making something you want yourself.
So think of it as drawing commissions, I will be taking your request as a commission.
Do note, not everything will work out, there is alot of things that go into totally changing a spell effect.

Most spells are made out of 3 parts:

Channeling:

Flying animation:

And the hit animation:

I can change any of these 3 parts. The options are HUGE. Currently I can switch most of spells around. Meaning, if you want all of your EA spells to look like Stormrage Eagleon, I can.
Or if maybe you want to make an EA that shoots out poison skills from Wf, I can.
Or maybe you just really hate that mage barrier because it ruins your fashion theme, I can change that, I can even delete it.
Or maybe you want all your wf spells to look like Venomous Scarab.
Or maybe, you are in love with your current spell effects and really hate how poor the hit effects look. I can change that
Or maybe you want your Plume shot to shot out razor feathers, I can do that.
Like I said, options are endless.
But not everything will work!
I can also use genie skills as spell effects.
I can also use custom spell effects that came from other servers
And ofcourse the default spells themself.

Here is a preview of what I did by myself to give you a feel of what I can do:

The prices are not set, since everyone will want something different, so price will vary, they can vary from 5K up to 20K, it will decrease incase there is a certain thing I cannot do, etc.
It really depends how hard it is to do and how much time it takes.
I am still practicing and learning, I came a long way and still have a long way to go, and I think this will be a good practice.

None of the spell effects cause any extra lag, freezes or crashes. All been tested for days+ Mass PK's.
I will need you to have skype, so we can talk it over of what you are your wishes and what I can do to please that.

And Also, Mystics, Seekers, Physics And Sins are currently excluded from here, they work a little bit differently and I still need to study on them.

Last Edit: Feb 13, 2016, 12:09 pm by Snow

Offline Pikawchu

• Characters: Hexary
  • Faction: Aggro

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
The archer was shooting out Summer Sprint?  :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? And the wiz casting shields........looked so OP

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
how much is it for the gfx file in the video?

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Why does gush spit out fire? Illuminati confirmed.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
The archer was shooting out Summer Sprint?  :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? And the wiz casting shields........looked so OP
Agreed
Why does gush spit out fire? Illuminati confirmed.

Busted

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Damn the video looked really badass, good job.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Damn the video looked really badass, good job.
Thank you.

As of this moment, I have done my first skill exchange from the newest JD version to PW by myself.
Oh, bye social life.... :(

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
>.> I need those spiffy wiz barriers in my life. I hate the original ones, I always have.

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
>.> I need those spiffy wiz barriers in my life. I hate the original ones, I always have.

Same, and I hated the earth barrier the most.

• : D
Oh, bye social life.... :(
you talk as if you have one..
jk man you're doing a good job fvckin nerd 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

you talk as if you have one..
jk man you're doing a good job fvckin nerd

:normal-5:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Bump, taking commissions