Epic Perfect World

Warsoul 50att weapons

kitty stew

if your damage is shit then even 500 attack levels is meaningless

I thought the GM that posted made that part clear
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2016, 06:29 pm by kitty stew

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Bow on barb is bad at all... doesnt matter which you use... only failbarbs have bows anyways
Yes  :police: BAQWULF > Xaro, fking loser lmao need bow lmao 

Offline 3

• Old Player
Yes  :police: BAQWULF > Xaro, fking loser lmao need bow lmao
rofl             

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline Death

• Old Player
I'm not going to make another suggestion thread, but I just came up with a brillant solution to the game's problems.

If Agatio were to make Warsoul weapons OP, there would be no more scripters anymore since the scripters would all cheat to get lots of EC, buy the ws weps and effortlessly own 90% of the server. That way they would have no need to script anymore and I wouldn't experience lag due to scripting fests. O:-)

Can everybody donate 100 EC to me for making this brillant suggestion? Thank you.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I'm not going to make another suggestion thread, but I just came up with a brillant solution to the game's problems.

If Agatio were to make Warsoul weapons OP, there would be no more scripters anymore since the scripters would all cheat to get lots of EC, buy the ws weps and effortlessly own 90% of the server. That way they would have no need to script anymore and I wouldn't experience lag due to scripting fests. O:-)

Can everybody donate 100 EC to me for making this brillant suggestion? Thank you.
Can you go marry Mentalista before you kill yourself? Because that makes no sense. In fact, any post of yours makes no sense.

Offline Death

• Old Player
Can you go marry Mentalista before you kill yourself? Because that makes no sense. In fact, any post of yours makes no sense.
I don't like competetive relationships.

You must be Arabian
I like Arabs. I have one Persian guy at work, the nicest guy really.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Good topic
I'm thinking so too!!!

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤