Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ 3-0 DT Event

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Last time you guys were saying "Tyrants haha noobs playing other game, nice excuse for not showing up for pk".. and now you are saying this game is boring and Tyrants never tried something else wtf
read the text above video, you dont agree with me since ur also old leader?

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
lmfao so much nazi symbols in UI must be tryhard to impress a dead art school reject.

kids and their role models these days....

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
Truth has been spoken
nice video old brother xD

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
got rekt by "disbanded" faction roflmao

nice video brother 

• : D
yh pretty much what you said was true
best video as always and damn nice drawing 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I was just practicing my dutch why delete aaaaa :normal-13:  :normal-13: 

BUT YE good video, Rammstein makes it even better, wish there was no lags and dcs to provide you with maximus healus but in the end we won(as expected). :-*

To all the other dramallama people that are complaining about OC not pking every single day: Don't you think its utterly boring having scheduled pks each day as if this was some kind of a job instead of a mere online game, not to mention these pks are, and always will be matter of numbers and mindless siging untill one side gets bored and goes to sz. I've personally always found smaler scale pks and rpk more enjoyable, its hard to find those at times but not impossible (I think ArchEnemy is sick of seeing Link&me at their afk spot, Ruthless also lmao). But yeah feel free to make countless bs threads about oc disbanding, not showing up for pk with 100, say that we lose pk, post a bunch of xDDDDD ' :normal-2: :normal-14: ' or whatever you may think will serve its purpose as a bait, when most people don't give two squirts of piss anymore.

Peace&Love

OmegaRa

Good video

Everyone should stop being so grimey, deadpool coming out tomorrow 

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
If its boring, why ur still playing? Why no disband? :P Hypocrisy
.                                                                                                     

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
If its boring, why ur still playing? Why no disband? :P Hypocrisy
why should we tho we still win everytime we come ? lol

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
This Music..........

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
This Music..........
that avatar..

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I literally can't believe you are allowed to post videos with that UI.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
I literally can't believe you are allowed to post videos with that UI.
i honestly cant believe you exist 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants