Epic Perfect World

This "War" Got boring really quickly.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So, a few month's back when Artifex was the "top guild" and Tyrants dethroned them, it was a magnificent feat.

Artifex, the "best faction on EPW" losing TW in 12 minutes to the latest conqueror was shocking, and really rattled the server up---

We all wondered.. "What next?".

Then, of course, out of the ashes of the enemy rose a new threat; Outcasts.

They proved to be a challenge once Artifex (under PedroSner's leadership) merged into Outcasts; pulling over 100 players for a normal day's PK.

That didn't last long though after they started losing PK over, and over, and over again.. Even with.. 30 more players.

So now what? Outcasts refuses to PK Tyrants. Refuses to TW Tyrants, however will attend Tournament with 100 people and DT with 100 people.

How boring, are you kidding me? You bring all these people back, you talk so much trash yet you don't even attend normal PK?

You know it's pretty pathetic when you will show for an event but won't attend main-map PK because you aren't confident

Please for the sake of God, members of OC, leave that faction and make a new one. Rise & Warning had more balls than Rev does at the moment and it's absolutely embarressing. for the sake of this server give it some activity other than being twice a week warriors.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Well Tyrants due the "all our ppl on bns" didnt pk for whole week ?
Dont QQ 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Clueless as usual
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Well Tyrants due the "all our ppl on bns" didnt pk for whole week ?
Dont QQ
Numbers has never been an issue for us to acquire.

Don't make your excuses. You guy's waited 3 days to PK; had all of your members online and even started trashing on world chat...
Guess who won that PK? Us.

When was the last time you openly PK'd vs Tyrants? That was.

You're the ones scared here, not us. It's pretty sad when we have to hope that OC will PK and it won't be another boring day

Clueless as usual
Honestly I blame you a lot for this situation as well. Your slaves joined you on your latest crusade (under Outcasts) and since you're always the first one to log off in rage (after losing PK) you don't log in for another half a week, so Rev waits on you.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Numbers has never been an issue for us to acquire.

Don't make your excuses. You guy's waited 3 days to PK; had all of your members online and even started trashing on world chat...
Guess who won that PK? Us.

When was the last time you openly PK'd vs Tyrants? That was.

You're the ones scared here, not us. It's pretty sad when we have to hope that OC will PK and it won't be another boring day
Honestly I blame you a lot for this situation as well. You and your slaves joined you on your latest crusade (under Outcasts) and since you're always the first one to log off in rage (after losing PK) you don't log in for another half a week, so Rev waits on you.

Dude blind person less clueless then you...So this is what you doing now saying we win events but we dont pk and that makes us lose how?
No point in killing dead horse 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Dude blind person less clueless then you...So this is what you doing now saying we win events but we dont pk and that makes us lose how?
You pull over 100 players online for an event. An event where there are (3?) DS Neck's won, and Tournament (1 winner).

However, your guild refuses to do anything other than that... Why exactly?

I don't understand it. It's completely ridiculous.

OC won't bid on us; even though they are made of battle-hardened TW experienced players- AND won't mass PK because they have hurt egos?

It's almost comical, and it's no wonder that people from OC are trying to join Tyrants because of their weak leader and boring guild.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You pull over 100 players online for an event. An event where there are (3?) DS Neck's won, and Tournament.
However, your guild refuses to do anything other than that... Why exactly?
I don't understand it. It's completely ridiculous.
OC won't bid on us; even though they are made of battle-hardened TW experienced players- AND won't mass PK because they have hurt egos?
It's almost comical
Didnt you guys bid on other half of map so you dont get rekt by arti? Untill they bided all the way to you then 2-1 you...my point is you QQing about something you did too

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Honestly I blame you a lot for this situation as well. Your slaves joined you on your latest crusade (under Outcasts) and since you're always the first one to log off in rage (after losing PK) you don't log in for another half a week, so Rev waits on you.
Even more clueless then what i imagined
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Didnt you guys bid on other half of map so you dont get rekt by arti? Untill they bided all the way to you then 2-1 you...my point is you QQing about something you did too
That's just it though. We were always at least actively participating in TW's.

Outcasts doesn't even have enough pride to attack Misfortune (Rev might be scared of losing to AE in TW, it may put him over the edge again)

Outcasts will never bid on Tyrants, simply because they are frightened- Which is the same reason they refuse to mass PK.

Tyrants destroyed Artifex, and started beating Russia. Russia, an extremely hard fight in TW. I think OC knows that if they were to lose more mass PK/TW's they'd disband and Rev is too scared to even risk the reputation loss.

Even more clueless then what i imagined
Wouldn't expect less than a blank statement from you.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Outcasts doesn't even have enough pride to attack Misfortune (Rev might be scared of losing to AE in TW, it may put him over the edge again)

you should"ve stop right there
http://prntscr.com/a1ozr3
this ss doesnt seem like "oc" is afraid to TW AE

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Wouldn't expect less than a blank statement from you.
Wouldn't expect less than another QQ thread with absolutely no logic from you.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
you should"ve stop right there
http://prntscr.com/a1ozr3
this ss doesnt seem like "oc" is afraid to TW AE
You're right, because instead of wasting weeks on them we're going for Archosaur & were wiping Warning off the map.

It's called being tactical, considering it's a week between TW's... Your excuse? You could have controlled 3~4 territories by now easily.
Wouldn't expect less than another QQ thread with absolutely no logic from you.
"Absolutely no logic"

> Posts all this logic
My face when :  :-\

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
So, a few month's back when Artifex was the "top guild" and Tyrants dethroned them, it was a magnificent feat.

Artifex, the "best faction on EPW" losing TW in 12 minutes to the latest conqueror was shocking, and really rattled the server up---

We all wondered.. "What next?".

Then, of course, out of the ashes of the enemy rose a new threat; Outcasts.

They proved to be a challenge once Artifex (under PedroSner's leadership) merged into Outcasts; pulling over 100 players for a normal day's PK.

That didn't last long though after they started losing PK over, and over, and over again.. Even with.. 30 more players.

So now what? Outcasts refuses to PK Tyrants. Refuses to TW Tyrants, however will attend Tournament with 100 people and DT with 100 people.

How boring, are you kidding me? You bring all these people back, you talk so much trash yet you don't even attend normal PK?

You know it's pretty pathetic when you will show for an event but won't attend main-map PK because you aren't confident

Please for the sake of God, members of OC, leave that faction and make a new one. Rise & Warning had more balls than Rev does at the moment and it's absolutely embarressing. for the sake of this server give it some activity other than being twice a week warriors.
maybe rev doesn't want to rg for pk because he gets to enjoy reading threads like this
Anyways, won't bother feeding this anymore than this, but I'll say what's already been said multiple times.

1) Tyrants lost TW 2-1, disband was planned, even I heard about it and it was around the time that I literally logged in once every few days for a PK or a TW for Artifex (CSGO hype to Supreme before I went back to Smite for Season 3).

2) Mass PK on this server is boring as shit. Won't speak for anyone else but the people that are in our squad, but our entire TS/Skype calls consisted of trying to find entertaining things to do while destroying tyrants mindlessly. It was literally 0 challenge for both Artifex when we joined, and Outcasts after they began to pull mass pk level numbers.

Only valid "point" is TW, which I've wanted from  day 1, but at the end of the day it's not my decision (and don't care anymore since all I do is RPK for a few hours a day now). I'm sure anyone that was in my squad for the last TW vs Tyrants knows why we lost that one.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 11:41 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
"Absolutely no logic"
> Posts all this logic
My face when :  :-\
Your original post is filled by deluded stuff sorry but that's no logic or even close to the truth.