Epic Perfect World

I heard OC sz with 100 on PK.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk who is worst. You or Domgrath.
We'll curb stomp you for two straight hours until our people get bored of T-bagging your great ancestors and log off and you'll claim an imaginary victory.
You got destroyed in DT today even numbers. PK wasn't needed.
Sure pedrosner.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I dont get guys, this logic u guys are using is the same pedro used when he lost 18 min TW, its like "If i think i can win, why dont go for it"

Need eXplanations please.
What excuse, this game is boring as f*** in all honesty , you think most people really care to PK 2h a day everyday at same time ?Maybe you guys but i doubt anyone in OC really cares. Honestly from my perspective i logged for DT ( at rg time ) and even tho you guys lost DT extremelly quick , i was one of the people who didn't want to PK , simply cause PW is boring.

As for the AngelDawn comment, you are clueless, i died once in DT and was to Mark and Zack who are in AD ,so i'm pretty sure they hit us.

You start to talk about me alot on your posts, do i sense another obsessed guy with me ?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
What excuse, this game is boring as f*** in all honesty , you think most people really care to PK 2h a day everyday at same time ?Maybe you guys but i doubt anyone in OC really cares. Honestly from my perspective i logged for DT ( at rg time ) and even tho you guys lost DT extremelly quick , i was one of the people who didn't want to PK , simply cause PW is boring.

As for the AngelDawn comment, you are clueless, i died once in DT and was to Mark and Zack who are in AD ,so i'm pretty sure they hit us.

You start to talk about me alot on your posts, do i sense another obsessed guy with me ?

I think u guys are traumatized on ground PK.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
ye and my neck hurt for having to much dt necks 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
I don't see why would we be traumatized , once again i'll speak only for me , but the last times i logged for PK we won majority , other then last thursday ( the championship thing day ). I just think PW is boring , win or lose doesn't change the game mechanics.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I don't see why would we be traumatized , once again i'll speak only for me , but the last times i logged for PK we won majority , other then last thursday ( the championship thing day ). I just think PW is boring , win or lose doesn't change the game mechanics.
I dont get what u want to mean with majority, since Media section timeline disagrees with you.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I dont get what u want to mean with majority, since Media section timeline disagrees with you.
There's a similar amount of videos from each side, i'm pretty sure. Even tho i've seen you guys making videos of PK's you lost , plenty times, so that doesn't quiete mean much.
I'm not expecting you to actually understand it , but oh well, figured i should point it out at least .

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
this game is boring, we couldve PKed for 2 hours straight retake signets every 1 min till everyone gets bored and loggs off, you clearly got outplayed in DT with us only having 7 full PTs + angeldown backstabbing us it was not needed for us to come PK and have you sig PTs north south west east
More mgs and more wrs isn't outplayed. Just better class composition. Anyways I agree this game is really boring lately because there are no new players coming 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Can anyone confirm this please?
I heared you arent allowed to leave sz on this server if your faction doesnt have a land on TW map....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
There's a similar amount of videos from each side, i'm pretty sure. Even tho i've seen you guys making videos of PK's you lost , plenty times, so that doesn't quiete mean much.
I'm not expecting you to actually understand it , but oh well, figured i should point it out at least .
The same way u say we posted videos of deated i can say u guys have done the same.
 I just dont get where do u want to get pretending that OC won majority of pks vs almighty tyrants when facts(videos) disagrees with u.
This is fake marketing.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
The same way u say we posted videos of deated i can say u guys have done the same.
 I just dont get where do u want to get pretending that OC won majority of pks vs almighty tyrants when facts(videos) disagrees with u.
This is fake marketing.
In your perspective , and perhaps Tyrants perspective , maybe. In my perspective, and people outside Tyrants , it's other way.
But i guess that's why there's people with different opinions and ideals right? You can link here 10 videos saying " We won" and i'll link you another 10 saying we won too. 
Today we won DT , and people didn't wanna PK , that's how it is, no point making another thread on forums crying about it. Maybe OC pk's tomorrow, just wait for it.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I don't get why any of you continue to respond to someone like him? wut ???

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
In your perspective , and perhaps Tyrants perspective , maybe. In my perspective, and people outside Tyrants , it's other way.
But i guess that's why there's people with different opinions and ideals right? You can link here 10 videos saying " We won" and i'll link you another 10 saying we won too.
Today we won DT , and people didn't wanna PK , that's how it is, no point making another thread on forums crying about it. Maybe OC pk's tomorrow, just wait for it.
I see the point.

I don't get why any of you continue to respond to someone like him? wut ???

U talk like if u are better than me. Didnt i 1 shot u enough on pk already for u be quiet?

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This game is a chore man, relax

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
This game is a chore man, relax