Epic Perfect World

What is a private server?

Offline alex77

I saw some vids on youtube but i didn't understand that much from them.What are they?What do they do?

Angelica

EPW is a private server, PWI is the official
It's the same game but different gameplay and structure. EPW requires way less time and effort than PWI does as the endgame is much easier to get and most players are more focused on PvP
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=info

Offline alex77

That's not the answer i was hoping for.I asked what is a private server.What is the difference between a normal server and a private server?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 EPW is a copy of PWI ( made by a gaming company) and it belongs to Agatio which makes it a private server .  

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
That's not the answer i was hoping for.I asked what is a private server.What is the difference between a normal server and a private server?
On a normal server you most likely have to donate/cashshop/pay (call it whatever u want) to get endgame gear and can compete with the top players or you have to farm your a$$ off for years. On a private server EVERYTHING is farmable and you get basic endgame gear and items if you are new to the server in around.... 4-8 weeks with pure farming if you do not have any help. On a normal server you take ages to level to max level if you ever reach it. On a private server you can be maxlevel in 1 - a few days depending on exp ratio of the server.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Angelica

The normal server is run by Arc now, which is a company, while a private server is a copy of the game run by one person and with edited gameplay. I can't explain it much further than that other than my previous reply

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
EPW is a private server, PWI is the official
It's the same game but different gameplay and structure. EPW requires way less time and effort than PWI does as the endgame is much easier to get and most players are more focused on PvP
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=info
This is the best explanation for a private server, I don't see what more of an answer you wanted.
Most people look for "private server" based on this.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers