Epic Perfect World

Scripting isn't a problem at all, EPW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I have no words. I thought a scripting assassin was bad.

Let's point out everything wrong with this picture, shall we?

• Seekers have 15% RMD (boosted)
  • Seekers can wear Dragon Cape
  • Seekers can GoF crit 40K in Def Gear
  • Seekers can instantly swap to APS and deal 3x more damage than I can
  • Seekers are hitting this much on me while I'm in full defense
  • Seekers have over 120 Def Levels

No, this thread isn't about seekers, it's to show an example. Look at this.

Full cards being swapped, a full armor set being swapped, cape being swapped, rings being swapped.

This is the full extent of our scripting problem.

45 minutes. 45 minutes. This is what EPW has become? It's pretty sad when most 1v1's are requesting full dragon fights, but hey, apparently this isn't a big deal to the staff members. As EvilTouch said "we dont really pk so we wouldnt know how pk is"

You're going to add a 750 vit REQ on cape? That's step one Aga, let's get rid of these rings now and make it so that only EA
(Maybe barb? Since you won't add 15% RMD.. It's not like I just took 40K in defense or anything...) can use magic rings, and restrict physical rings to physical DD classes.

It's pretty pathetic when I have to tryhard for 45 minutes (extremely outplaying this guy) as he sits there and facetanks with 0 effort praying for a gof crit to 1 shot me.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 04:41 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

scatterer3

I changed just my belt to physical and I got wrecked that day

The problem is the script not seekers, I don't wanna see people writing nerf seekers because they are already nerfed and need a buff

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I changed just my belt to physical and I got wrecked that day

The problem is the script not seekers, I don't wanna see people writing nerf seekers because they are already nerfed and need a buff
bruh...

Full cards being swapped, a full armor set being swapped, cape being swapped, rings being swapped.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Seekers benefit the most from scripting out of all classes regardless how horrible the kit is for mass pk and why they're considered useless all the time.

scatterer3

bruh...
Just reminding everyone else before they start posting bs about seekers

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
You can make 100 threads and post 100 videos bout how fcked up scripting is but sadly Agatio wont do something against it.... So if you cant deal with it you got 4 choices now.
1. Dont fight against ppl who script
2. Go search a server where you got only one gearset and CANT script
3. Make your own private server with r8r and IF ppl script DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT
4. Quit the game completely
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

infernchidhu

Seekers dont have solid shield, seekers dont have invoke, seekers dont have cornered beast, seekers are weak class, just cuz they can go def set and tank ur aps, and zerk crit once in a while randomly on magic skills, doesn't make them OPd at all, if anything Seekers need to be buffed with 100% transposition to bring relevance in mass pk tbh ( that doesnt affect 1v1s by much ) 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Hehehehe , so many topics in 1 day complaining about scripters :police:

LordZarak

pointless thread since Agaito likes to focus on tasks that help him generate some income.

Note. Nerds and tryhards play with def in 1v1. Skilled players stick to what's enough to make it bit of a challenge no matter loss. Something kids of this generation won't understand nor care for. Look at guild dramas. Most top guilds ran and full by hypocrites.

I'm done preaching ✌☝

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why not just change weap, and sometimes tome? Scripting's ok with me, until someone give me 2k ms from spam changing sets... :tiger-9: :tiger-16:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I have no words. I thought a scripting assassin was bad.

Let's point out everything wrong with this picture, shall we?

• Seekers have 15% RMD (boosted)
  • Seekers can wear Dragon Cape
  • Seekers can GoF crit 40K in Def Gear
  • Seekers can instantly swap to APS and deal 3x more damage than I can
  • Seekers are hitting this much on me while I'm in full defense
  • Seekers have over 120 Def Levels

45 minutes. 45 minutes. This is what EPW has become? It's pretty sad when most 1v1's are requesting full dragon fights, but hey, apparently this isn't a big deal to the staff members. As EvilTouch said "we dont really pk so we wouldnt know how pk is"

You're going to add a 750 vit REQ on cape? That's step one Aga, let's get rid of these rings now and make it so that only EA
(Maybe barb? Since you won't add 15% RMD.. It's not like I just took 40K in defense or anything...) can use magic rings, and restrict physical rings to physical DD classes.

It's pretty pathetic when I have to tryhard for 45 minutes (extremely outplaying this guy) as he sits there and facetanks with 0 effort praying for a gof crit to 1 shot me.

You're a genius, and made good points for months, but no one understands how much sense it makes... That, or they don't wanna admit it. :monkey-19: :monkey-24: Mentalista > Domgrath afkbye :tiger-37:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
but when that russian wanna be posted video 1v1ing me switching 20 pieces and tanking me afk you didnt say anything because you weren't up agaist him, hypocrysy , not that i don't agree that scripting on some classes is beyond autistic considering that guy hits a 102 def lvl cap in just dragon gears during event
i feel like i'm dead
And at the end of the day, none of what you listed was enough to kill a def camping WB that can proc knockdowns before even considering switching to attack.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
scripting on some classes is beyond autistic
All classes imo. Cards and def cloak should be removed

MORD