Epic Perfect World

NoScare

Offline Conkubine

Just A couple of chill people looking to find some more good in-game friends to hang out and play with.
We do Daily BH's, BQ's, PK, PvP, Trials, And More.
Come join us, Don't be Scare!

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Goodluck with your faction.
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Insanity

Offline tinyblackbird

• Characters: TinyBlckBird / SapphireBell
  • Faction: NoScare
OMG COLORS O:< WOOOOO.... :3 conkiooker wanted me to use this and I just solved it I think o_o but Zay and I (mostly zay) came up with a new guild event or game for us all to spend time together. Were still working on the mats and stuff needed for it and a day and time each week we can have it. But if anyone would like to join it plz say ahead of time if you can or cant make it I guess. It might be a few days before we can get it up and running sadly but it has prizes for the winner and his/her winning team. for further questions :P just ask zay or I bout it. -group hugs all around- also once we get it up and running we will make a rule list and post it I guess on here.

Offline blackdontcrak

• 18yo gay serbian boy
  • put some respek on my name

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ⋆°🌹 𝔑𝔦𝔞 🌹⋆°

• ♥ мιℓαи'ѕ ♥
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: иiα/cσσkiє
  • Faction: тyяαитѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єp
good luck with fac
♦♢ 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷  ♦♢
❈𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓘𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓶 ❈
♥ 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂'𝓼 ♥
♦♢ 𝓹.𝓼. - 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂 𝓐𝓚𝓐 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 ♦♢

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈