Epic Perfect World

NoScare

Offline Conkubine

Just A couple of chill people looking to find some more good in-game friends to hang out and play with.
We do Daily BH's, BQ's, PK, PvP, Trials, And More.
Come join us, Don't be Scare!

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Goodluck with your faction.
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Offline tinyblackbird

• Characters: TinyBlckBird / SapphireBell
  • Faction: NoScare
OMG COLORS O:< WOOOOO.... :3 conkiooker wanted me to use this and I just solved it I think o_o but Zay and I (mostly zay) came up with a new guild event or game for us all to spend time together. Were still working on the mats and stuff needed for it and a day and time each week we can have it. But if anyone would like to join it plz say ahead of time if you can or cant make it I guess. It might be a few days before we can get it up and running sadly but it has prizes for the winner and his/her winning team. for further questions :P just ask zay or I bout it. -group hugs all around- also once we get it up and running we will make a rule list and post it I guess on here.

Offline ProDiGaLL

• wigger
  • wat dat mouf do

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ⋆°🌹 𝔑𝔦𝔞 🌹⋆°

• ♥ мιℓαи'ѕ ♥
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: иiα/cσσkiє
  • Faction: тyяαитѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єp
good luck with fac
♦♢ 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷  ♦♢
❈𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓘𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓶 ❈
♥ 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂'𝓼 ♥
♦♢ 𝓹.𝓼. - 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂 𝓐𝓚𝓐 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 ♦♢

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈