Epic Perfect World

Give seekers MORE defense!

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Correction: Seekers have too much defense IF they are scripting Gear set, Ornaments, Cards, which this seeker does

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Define a "decent" seeker. I've killed countless seekers on my sin, Krish being one of them who took 45k in HB from 3 spark dph gof crit with thorn+fire pill. Seekers are tanky, yes, but they are also useless. If any of you have gone to NW there are tons of seekers running around.... How many of them ACTUALLY have killed you lol? The problem isn't the majority of seekers, it's the select few who have OP gear + scripts that allow them to be any form of deadly. But.... Here we are again discussing scripts..... It's honestly the only reason any class comes off as "broken". What do you purpose we do then Josh to make seekers "easier to kill" without totally making them completely useless? I like how not even a few months ago there was a huge discussion about seeker vs ea, with mostly everyone(even some in this thread) saying that ea could easily kill one with metal combo and that magic dd's can as well... Did things suddenly change? I didn't notice there was a patch that buffed seekers.... Yes they have extremely high pdef but that comes at a cost.

ay foreal im tired of you talking...shut up man
Recent video.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
ay foreal im tired of you talking...shut up man
Your not even worth my time kid. Trust me, I'm sure many people are tired of you talking as well. If you sick of reading what I have to say just block me. I already did that to 90% of your faction.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Your not even worth my time kid. Trust me, I'm sure many people are tired of you talking as well. If you sick of reading what I have to say just block me. I already did that to 90% of your faction.
im barely on forums :/ or ingame so your logic is dead D:. seems your brain cells followed the path of your logic gg
Recent video.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
how do u expect to do dmg when u use a weapon that you arent supposed to use and put your stats on a stat that you arent supposed to stat?
LMFAOOOO
Claws= str, wb= str, vit is just cata, something u r definitely not good at
You are clueless about pw or mmos in general

Agree with u lmfae

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
dw kids ill show u youtube video on media in a sec

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Define a "decent" seeker. I've killed countless seekers on my sin, Krish being one of them who took 45k in HB from 3 spark dph gof crit with thorn+fire pill. Seekers are tanky, yes, but they are also useless. If any of you have gone to NW there are tons of seekers running around.... How many of them ACTUALLY have killed you lol? The problem isn't the majority of seekers, it's the select few who have OP gear + scripts that allow them to be any form of deadly. But.... Here we are again discussing scripts..... It's honestly the only reason any class comes off as "broken". What do you purpose we do then Josh to make seekers "easier to kill" without totally making them completely useless? I like how not even a few months ago there was a huge discussion about seeker vs ea, with mostly everyone(even some in this thread) saying that ea could easily kill one with metal combo and that magic dd's can as well... Did things suddenly change? I didn't notice there was a patch that buffed seekers.... Yes they have extremely high pdef but that comes at a cost.

i am sorry dude i only read the 1st half.. rest am sure is just garbage.... and i meant killing a seeker on your bm... krish is shit... and scripting is not a problem unless opponent it tryharding so much afraid to leave def gears even while using script...  

decent seekers like camron/verm/hidan/pavle/krieg/this russian scripter i forgot his name... am sure they will easy u in 2 min top. unless you dont leave def gear your self and keep leaping to and forth

oh p.s i really dont wanna sound mean, but please try like try to forget about replying with essays.. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i am sorry dude i only read the 1st half.. rest am sure is just garbage.... and i meant killing a seeker on your bm... krish is shit... and scripting is not a problem unless opponent it tryharding so much afraid to leave def gears even while using script...  

decent seekers like camron/verm/hidan/pavle/krieg/this russian scripter i forgot his name... am sure they will easy u in 2 min top. unless you dont leave def gear your self and keep leaping to and forth

oh p.s i really dont wanna sound mean, but please try like try to forget about replying with essays..
Dlear ?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Your right, my wr wouldn't be able to kill a top seeker. Would I die to them? No, but your right, they are unkillable on my wr especially if they script. But it's not seekers that are really the problem, it's scripts.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 04:47 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

how do u expect to do dmg when u use a weapon that you arent supposed to use and put your stats on a stat that you arent supposed to stat?
Lol, like really lol... Go and DPH this seeker pls..
Kindly stop seekers from transpositioning people next to trees and glitching them.

OT - seekers tanky, script to one shot most classes if they know what they doing. Can be avoided in 1v1 but harder to do in small scale PvP. Then back to defence gear and tanking 6 people. Then again can do this on most classes with defence set and script so not like it makes a difference.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 they tank spark genie . let them tank doll too

darkfe321

Seekers class for brain damaged ppl