Epic Perfect World

Gear Suggestions

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Cape will have ~750 vit requirement put, about rings it's not decided yet.
Omfg finally....
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

darkfe321

Just restrict it so only EP/BM/Barb and Mystics(?) can use it, even tho I don't think Mystics rly need it, barely anyone plays Mystic as full support and their puri wep, insta cast heal and Falling Petals is enough.

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Well the vit requirement seems to be suggested to prevent people from switching from a def set to an attack set in one click (not entirely baby steps~).
So I doubt class restrictions will help cause
initially everyone had em - sins/wiz are too op pls nerf
then everyone but sin/ wiz had em - seekers now too op pls nerf
so in a hypothetical scenario where its class restricted to bm barb ep myst - (2 weeks later at the max bm barb ep myst too op with def camp pls nerf)

So vit restriction so they cant switch too often, granted it makes you less tanky in masspk but hey its the age of scripts someone will figure out a new thing to camp :D

your kungfu is goot

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
What a bunch of misinformed morons.

How can people like MrPeppermint and MrWhiskers comment on these threads? Seriously, if players aren't in a decent PK faction and don't actively participate in PvP matters; they shouldn't bother posting on gear threads. Why? Because you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're lacking actual experience.

I seriously feel like you're the type of players that only PK in north-nightscream, run into aggression aura and get an easy one shot then act like you're worth a damn in actual PK.

I'm actually triggered right now, I was reading half of what MrPeppermint said earlier and I literally stopped reading and put my face in my hands and sighed---

Better yet, can we ban players that aren't in the top 3 PK factions from Suggestions section? Players from ArchEnemy, and AngelDawn are over here arguing with players from Outcasts, Artifex, and Tyrants about server balance like they actually know what the hell they're talking about.

... Now that I got that out of my system ...

Omega, I honestly don't know what you're upset about. You're upset about not being able to deal actual damage as a CC WR in mass PK? ... Aren't most warriors vitality build for CC anyways? I don't understand why you're so hellbent on reducing the vitality requirement from 750.

750 is a good number, it requires the player to choose between an offensive build and a defensive build. How it is currently (Pre-Patch) is ridiculous, tell me why in the world it's a good idea for a player to able to be statted for maximum damage and then within half a second be able to be in the most defensive-gearset the game has to offer? There's no logic in that whatsoever.
Yes more more  8) I wana know what else bothering u

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Don't forget to put vit restriction on the caps before you ascend it too 
♡ Bellend ♡