Epic Perfect World

Another gear suggestion

Offline Death

• Old Player
No, this is not another 'plz add R9' thread.

So I was just soloing Eden on my R8 DD EP and I realized that this instance has become ridiculously easy (I know, it's a no shit sherlock, but anyway).

Since Eden is an instance towards the end of the game, that means that something like 90% of the game map has become obsolete due to the lack of difficulty.

Furthermore, I've noticed that a lot of players don't like farming for their gear and they'd rather donate to be able to PvP.

What I'm sure would address those issues IMHO is removing R8 AND Dragon gear.

If this was implemented, everybody would be able to afford end game gear and as a result scripting would become less of a problem.

That would also fix sins as they would no longer be able to solo TT and earn lots of EC. As a result the current inflation would be reduced.

Every class would be welcome in factions because instances would actually have to be done on a party.

I could come up with dozens of other advantages, but you can probably figure them out on your own.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
So you're pretty much saying remove r8? Excuse me if it's obvious but I can't tell if you're being serious

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
And your suggestion leaves the same problem the r9 suggestion leaves - people farmed a lot, rolled a lot. spent a lot of time on and worked hard on their current r8 gears -  making them absolete is not an option.

I'd go into depth on why you can't compare pwi to epw, that those who like doing pve do it and those that don't would do it even less if it involves finding a squad etc but i'm assuming you are trolling so bleh.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
so are you going to give me all my money back? lmao fk outa here

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
And your suggestion leaves the same problem the r9 suggestion leaves - people farmed a lot, rolled a lot. spent a lot of time on and worked hard on their current r8 gears -  making them absolete is not an option.

I'd go into depth on why you can't compare pwi to epw, that those who like doing pve do it and those that don't would do it even less if it involves finding a squad etc but i'm assuming you are trolling so bleh.
Not just the fact people spent time farming, people have spent a lot of their real money on their gears.

darkfe321

LFM BH Eden pm class + wep

kitty stew

No, this is not another 'plz add R9' thread.

might as well be..  just as much lol

So I was just soloing Eden on my R8 DD EP and I realized that this instance has become ridiculously easy (I know, it's a no shit sherlock, but anyway). Since Eden is an instance towards the end of the game, that means that something like 90% of the game map has become obsolete due to the lack of difficulty. Furthermore, I've noticed that a lot of players don't like farming for their gear and they'd rather donate to be able to PvP. What I'm sure would address those issues IMHO is removing R8 AND Dragon gear. If this was implemented, everybody would be able to afford end game gear and as a result scripting would become less of a problem. That would also fix sins as they would no longer be able to solo TT and earn lots of EC. As a result the current inflation would be reduced. Every class would be welcome in factions because instances would actually have to be done on a party. I could come up with dozens of other advantages, but you can probably figure them out on your own.

even if you limited gear people would still complain about scripts..  they would complain about anything that they blame for killing them

and as for needing group tt farm this makes absolutely zero sense..  have you ever tried partying with players on this server where some sort of pve intellect is required? people are ***ing stupid

i get it if you played official servers back in 2008 and 2009 when everything was done in parties and no one was too op but that time has long gone..  either you embrace epw as is or might as well uninstall

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
just delete this game and finally kill off PW so I can do other things with my life

game sux anyway

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
What I'm sure would address those issues IMHO is removing R8 AND Dragon gear.
My god these suggestions are just getting progressively more retarded and ridiculous.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:42 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
My god these suggestions are just getting progressively more retarded and ridiculous.
ikr I cant wait for OC warriors to suggest stuns while using claws in pk XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Areashi

• Banned
sad part is that you're actually right but most donators still say no,

Offline Death

• Old Player
Sorry I can't quote on my phone.

The only problem with my suggestion is that it hasn't been implemented yet.

It probably went like this: Agatio thought that having R8 on this server would make people more eager to donate. When he realized his mistake, he thought it was too late since several people have already invested their hard earned money and their time in the server.

Agatio! It is never too late for improvement. I realize that introducing this option may cause some players to quit playing. But your most loyal players will always be there and they will appreciate your efforts! Don't be afraid!

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Ok you definitely flipped it

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Sorry I can't quote on my phone.

The only problem with my suggestion is that it hasn't been implemented yet.

It probably went like this: Agatio thought that having R8 on this server would make people more eager to donate. When he realized his mistake, he thought it was too late since several people have already invested their hard earned money and their time in the server.

Agatio! It is never too late for improvement. I realize that introducing this option may cause some players to quit playing. But your most loyal players will always be there and they will appreciate your efforts! Don't be afraid!
Personally, i'd poof, js.
Nobody likes to see their time and money go to waste. Or spend more time or money after their previous efforts were wasted.