Epic Perfect World

my game does not update

Offline sebilla24

hi all.
anyone can help me?
is to download the patch manually EPW-patch_v45-46 and my game does not want to update with that, what I can do?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
start the patcher and click 'verify' button

Offline sebilla24

Now I see a window and says update listed files error

Offline Rooming

Hi, I have the same problem, when I use the "verify" just to give the game that got it off and upgrade. But I see I'm not alone.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Try restarting your PC and click on 'verify' again

Offline sebilla24

restart my pc and check the game and I have version 39 and try to patch manually update EPW-patch_v45-46 and I still aparaceiendo the same window   update listed files error

Offline Rooming

I restarted 2x, ​​verify I have also used it jumped me version 46 and again it reports the same. I install the game again?

Tali

restart my pc and check the game and I have version 39 and try to patch manually update EPW-patch_v45-46 and I still aparaceiendo the same window   update listed files error

If I'm thinking correctly, that patch would only update version 45 clients to 46? I think you need an earlier patch.
Hey i have tried everything to update the patcher but it wont work either it never accept the patch or the box with update listed files error pops up
deadly 180 demon sin

Offline Aaron

• Beginner
I'm having the same issue. My Client is stuck at version 39. I've restarted my computer and verified several times. Every time I open up Patcher.exe it says it needs to update. It updates and stays v39 -.- And your "Patches" section doesnt really have any manual patches. only 1 to make it v39. Can someone give me the manual patches for versions 40-46?

Offline Myu

Whats wrong with the auto patch? Auto patching has never failed me for epw, pwi, or fpw... except pwe, their patcher is broken  :rolleyes:

Cier

Could someone try the "fixit.bat" file in the Launcher folder?
Not sure if it's a fix for what the problem is, but it's something to try.. :\
hey cier i tried the fixit file and it opens up the small update window with the two bars one on top of the other and it gets about 95 percent done and then on the Defaultsetting.in part it stops for a min then quickly says verification interupted and then closes and opens up the launcher but its still in v39 lol so it almost worked but didnt.
deadly 180 demon sin
Could someone try the "fixit.bat" file in the Launcher folder?
Not sure if it's a fix for what the problem is, but it's something to try.. :\

hey myu what way did u download the game, did you direct download or did you torrent?
deadly 180 demon sin

Cier

If you're asking me, I used the torrent. o.o