Epic Perfect World

What are the best classes that level up without being killed?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah if you can't afford level scrolls, go with seeker first, level it until it can wear dragon gear, then use the seeker to level whatever char you want to play

Offline Death

• Old Player
wat

no don't do heavy armor cleric as your first char

cleric is a terrible farming char and no big pk faction will want a ha cleric
Clearly, this person (probably a so-called newbie) has never played a cleric. I'd advise against listening to his/her opinion.

Roomi is super right...
HA Mystic is the way to go.
Except not really. The problem with mystics is that they consume a lot of mana. You'll quickly find yourself running out of MP food and MP charms are expensive in EPW (millions of coins if I remember correctly). Unless you feel like farming herbs for the MP regeneration apo pots, but you'd need to spend a lot of time on leveling up your apo skill first (personally I didn't bother lol).

Edit: forgot to mention that with HA your MP pool would be horrendous. Imagine you're in the middle of TW (unlikely considering your system specs) and you need to meditate because you ran out of mana!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Clearly, this person (probably a so-called newbie) has never played a cleric. I'd advise against listening to his/her opinion.
Except not really. The problem with mystics is that they consume a lot of mana. You'll quickly find yourself running out of MP food and MP charms are expensive in EPW (millions of coins if I remember correctly). Unless you feel like farming herbs for the MP regeneration apo pots, but you'd need to spend a lot of time on leveling up your apo skill first (personally I didn't bother lol).

no my opinion is sound: eps make terrible pve chars if it's your first char.  they have slow channeling, slow running speed, and only 3 AOEs, 2 of which cost sparks so they're not spammable. it's easier to make a better pve char (seeker) first then to use that char to level up another one (ep)

on a side note, tho, you don't need to make your own MP pots, you can just buy the ones from god's giving

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks

Edit: forgot to mention that with HA your MP pool would be horrendous. Imagine you're in the middle of TW (unlikely considering your system specs) and you need to meditate because you ran out of mana!

MP charms last you FOREVER
A couple million of coins is not a lot of money here
As for pots, you should never ever need to farm herbs,
you only use mystical elixirs, which are always plentiful.
Your Apo is already leveled
You can just buy MP pots from GG
You should never ever need to meditate

I wonder if you actually play EPW o:

EPs are terrible to level first.
Roomi is one of the best EPs on the server,
advising against her opinion is unwise.

Also, Meese sarcasm too stronk.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 10:49 pm by ℒỉℓac

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline Death

• Old Player
no my opinion is sound: eps make terrible pve chars if it's your first char.  they have slow channeling, slow running speed, and only 3 AOEs, 2 of which cost sparks so they're not spammable. it's easier to make a better pve char (seeker) first then to use that char to level up another one (ep)

on a side note, tho, you don't need to make your own MP pots, you can just buy the ones from god's giving
I can see your point, but that's not how things work on this server.

First of all, there is absolutely no point in using AoE on mobs. Let's say you kill a group of mobs in PV; the first problem is that you have used up quite a big amount of your HP charm or pots. Then it turns out that, guess what, there is no AoE pickup option on this server and you have to pick up the coins manually. Considering that AoEs are often weaker than single-target attacks, you have just wasted a lot of resources with no visible improvement in the time taken.

Now let's say that you're a cleric and you decide to snipe each mob separately in PV. Not only you save on HP pots, the entire run takes much shorter than if you were to grab a group of mobs, AoE them and spend an hours grabbing the coins. That makes it actually profitable.  That is part of the reason why sins are so popular; they are great at 1v1 and as such people enjoy PV on them.
As for your MP pot argument, yes, they can be bought; but coins are not so easy to get on this server. It takes a great deal of picking up to afford wearing charms all the time, and the picking up can only be done after you have killed mobs, which again is time-consuming (and time is money).

darkfe321

First of all, there is absolutely no point in using AoE on mobs. Let's say you kill a group of mobs in PV; the first problem is that you have used up quite a big amount of your HP charm or pots. Then it turns out that, guess what, there is no AoE pickup option on this server and you have to pick up the coins manually. Considering that AoEs are often weaker than single-target attacks, you have just wasted a lot of resources with no visible improvement in the time taken.

Now let's say that you're a cleric and you decide to snipe each mob separately in PV. Not only you save on HP pots, the entire run takes much shorter than if you were to grab a group of mobs, AoE them and spend an hours grabbing the coins. That makes it actually profitable.  That is part of the reason why sins are so popular; they are great at 1v1 and as such people enjoy PV on them.
As for your MP pot argument, yes, they can be bought; but coins are not so easy to get on this server. It takes a great deal of picking up to afford wearing charms all the time, and the picking up can only be done after you have killed mobs, which again is time-consuming (and time is money).
You must be trolling or extremely delusional

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 09:49 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

should go lead OC already, higher IQ than current leader atm

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Uuu muchachita. Tu necessario medicamente como proffesional.

Offline Death

• Old Player
You must be trolling or extremely delusional

Please tell me that you are just heavily trolling. Else I am done. :-X

There is no need to dismiss my opinion just because it is not what most players on this server believe. If you don't believe that what I'm saying is true, roll a new character and test it yourselves.

should go lead OC already, higher IQ than current leader atm
Although I'm only interested in leading factions that I've heard of, I will take that as a compliment ;) Kind words are always welcomed.

Edit: This is not to say that OC is somehow inferior, just to make sure. Please don't take it personally.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

:normal-10: :normal-11: :normal-11:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Oh my god.... You can't be serious LOL.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Nah u r wrong
Check ur browser history, this ain't pwi

infernchidhu

rev is that you