fashion design?

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 08:59 am by BritneyJean

^Guess which one here is me ? :3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Most of the fashion can be easily obtainable from your element client just takes some know how to locate it. I do however like were you're going with the fashion u have to make sure any image u put overtop the fashion image is .png otherwise when u recolor it will look messed up image border wise.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Right programs and some working and u can kinda easy make fash. just a problem.. i lost my program.. and can't remember the name xD

and you should post up where the files are, if people want to try... if u not to ego lol.. but can always find them in a different way if you don't tell them  :-\

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
Most of the fashion can be easily obtainable from your element client just takes some know how to locate it. I do however like were you're going with the fashion u have to make sure any image u put overtop the fashion image is .png otherwise when u recolor it will look messed up image border wise.

:o thanks for the heads up, but don't i have to merge the layers anyways ?  or can i leave the .png on top without merging ?

and if anyone else has done something similar or played around with these, i can always use some pointers^^,

thanks.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
you can merge just make sure the image has a invisible background.
I can post a Viewer and a Editor when i can get to my PC ( it's in a dif state atm).
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
i have a modelviewer and atm using PS to work with the dds files.

if you have something better, would love to have a look at it ^^

Tali

I use a third-party program like pwpack, it will unpack all the textures for you very easily.

P.S. your avatar is gonna have back problems...LOL! (#17 ;) )

http://thechive.com/2010/12/06/get-both-barrels-of-girls-with-future-lower-back-problems-30-photos/
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012, 06:29 pm by Tali