Epic Perfect World

Whale Hunter Chronicles: Episode 1

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Nope...
remember when i said i got shit pc, i take it all back

whale hunter

first of all go buy a comp did u got that comp from the parents of your grand partends ?
second jezus that windows 98
thirth wtf dat screen doe ???
fourth that gameplay to lol you're just the same like all thos other random sins ( stealth, buff, spark , cc, aps ) GG
fifth we live in 2016 everyone almost scripts if u can't have it then deal with it like all the others do and dont start QQing about it ;)
1st of all this is win 7 LEL
2nd of all dont talk about gameplay u can see scripters in the vid and the number u brought for me and another sin

Offline Siri ۞

• ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ Siri ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙
  • Mitäs vittua
  • Characters: NaoNao, Lupiini
Uuuuuh ♥  
Chu make me feel so special :tiger-8:

ps. Chu made my face look ugly with simple model, uguh :c  :tiger-12: 

whale hunter

first of all go buy a comp did u got that comp from the parents of your grand partends ?
second jezus that windows 98
thirth wtf dat screen doe ???
fourth that gameplay to lol you're just the same like all thos other random sins ( stealth, buff, spark , cc, aps ) GG
fifth we live in 2016 everyone almost scripts if u can't have it then deal with it like all the others do and dont start QQing about it ;)
sixth : this video is the reason sin is even playable with the badest lag and lowest kill
and u can clearly see me tanking half ur squad without a def wep LOL and about almost every1 scripting not really its just bad people who script

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lmfao ikr

whale hunter

yea lol was planning to upgrade pc but nah not really worth it will probs buy new one later

PURGATORY

First of all, I wanted to quote this so I can post my insight on his computer. This must be it. 

Secondly, a smooth transition from earlier topic, you merely made a video to show sin is playable with the worst kind of lag, you don't even need all the skills on your skill bar you can simply pick them from skill list while waiting your potato to download the megabyte. Not to harass talented assassins obvsl so don't burn your fingers here. 

And all in all what I give about this is here 

http://prntscr.com/a06472

whale hunter

First of all, I wanted to quote this so I can post my insight on his computer. This must be it.

Secondly, a smooth transition from earlier topic, you merely made a video to show sin is playable with the worst kind of lag, you don't even need all the skills on your skill bar you can simply pick them from skill list while waiting your potato to download the megabyte. Not to harass talented assassins obvsl so don't burn your fingers here.

And all in all what I give about this is here

http://prntscr.com/a06472
yea nice computer u got

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it's funny to see people with shitty pcs talking sht about someone else's shittier pc

MORD

it's funny to see people with shitty pcs talking sht about someone else's shittier pc
atleast i record with max graphics i even mass pk with shadows on LOL and 0 lag ^^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
atleast i record with max graphics i even mass pk with shadows on LOL and 0 lag ^^
you pk with 0 lag on epw? stop lying

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Wow me too :o high five brother.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your mass pk is 10v10

whale hunter

Wow me too :o high five brother.
LOL lucky u i guess

whale hunter

Your mass pk is 10v10
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO