Epic Perfect World

Veno's in Mass pvp

Offline lilshaud

Are veno's gimped in terms of dmg in pvp? I know many will say sage is more valuable b/c its more support oriented, but I like playing demon veno. If veno's dmg isnt enough to down ppl in pvp (like wiz and psy), please tell me :monkey-46: Also, are veno pets relevent on this server or do they just get 1 shot in aoe to where there is no point in summoning them (except in 1v1s)?

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Sage wf
Sage wfs are mainly used to support during mass pk.

Their role is to mass purge/pass chi to wrs in CC party/and Nova
For pets they mainly use tankier ones or sometimes none at all, all depends on how you want to play a sage wf
However, don't quote me on this, but I believe that sage wfs hit harder than normal demon ones because of some increased magic atk (I'm not quite sure, may have to dive into this one)
Sage wfs are chi bags and don't run out of chi unless they're dead

Demon wf
Demon wfs are used for DD parties during mass pk
Their role is the same as sage except they don't pass chi to wrs unless really needed
Their pets can be either atk or def, again, depends on how you play
Demon wfs here mainly use 0Pdef (demon Ironwood) and use Lv.5 Bleed on a pet which hits hard
Along with the 0pdef/bleed combo, demon wfs use 0pdef/arcane antinomy which can most likely one shot LA and Magic gears
Demon wfs lack chi most of the time, but with crush vigor and the primal skills they get their chi back a bit faster.

Pets
Pets here are quite useful to wfs.They are not one shot, nor are they pointless to summoning them.
In mass pk, some wfs use their Natural Synergy and IG or Feral to escape narrow situations(especially Sage wfs since they don't have anti-stun Falling Petals).
Some pets are meant to be built def and others atk, but it depends on how/what rolls you get on them after you Evolve them with Feral Stones

Conclusion
I really summoned my inner Domgrath but this is the basic of wfs here(even though you probably didn't ask for it) in EPW along with their pets.If you have anymore questions you can pm Melon or wc for one in game
Hope it helps!

Angelica

Are veno's gimped in terms of dmg in pvp? I know many will say sage is more valuable b/c its more support oriented, but I like playing demon veno. If veno's dmg isnt enough to down ppl in pvp (like wiz and psy), please tell me :monkey-46: Also, are veno pets relevent on this server or do they just get 1 shot in aoe to where there is no point in summoning them (except in 1v1s)?
Honestly most people on here prefer to work with demon wfs because they're better in most cases. They'll work better for 1v1s, 2v2s and so on as well as mass pk squads due to 0def, effect on nova, etc. I guess sage wfs could still be useful in mass for CC squads and for aoe purges, but almost everything is in favor of demon wfs on here
Wf pets mean a lot and if you build your pet right it won't die at all or rarely, and most wfs have backup pets in case the main one died. So if they are all well built, it'll become pointless to struggle to kill them and you'll end up dead by that time. So yes, they are very relevant on here

Offline TheMayor

please tell me this is some kind of joke or ploy to strengthen your class...... fyi veno is the only class that can drop my barb in 1v1 if anything they need nerf

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Demon wf is best.
Spam Ironwood and Myriad in hopes for 0 pdef and mdef.

Offline soyi

• suck
please tell me this is some kind of joke or ploy to strengthen your class...... fyi veno is the only class that can drop my barb in 1v1 if anything they need nerf
Are you okay?
She was asking about the pets and how they work here not to boost them...

Read before you post  :rolleyes:

Offline TheMayor

NERF VENO RAWR  :police:

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
if I hear veno needs nerf again people gunna start finding people who say veno need nerf 6 ft under >~>

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Wf is master race.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sage wf

For pets they mainly use tankier ones or sometimes none at all, all depends on how you want to play a sage wf
However, don't quote me on this, but I believe that sage wfs hit harder than normal demon ones because of some increased magic atk (I'm not quite sure, may have to dive into this one)

Demon wf
Their role is the same as sage except they don't pass chi to wrs unless really needed
Demon wfs here mainly use 0Pdef (demon Ironwood) and use Lv.5 Bleed on a pet which hits hard
Along with the 0pdef/bleed combo, demon wfs use 0pdef/arcane antinomy which can most likely one shot LA and Magic gears
Demon wfs lack chi most of the time, but with crush vigor and the primal skills they get their chi back a bit faster.

Pets
Pets here are quite useful to wfs.They are not one shot, nor are they pointless to summoning them.
In mass pk, some wfs use their Natural Synergy and IG or Feral to escape narrow situations(especially Sage wfs since they don't have anti-stun Falling Petals).
Some pets are meant to be built def and others atk, but it depends on how/what rolls you get on them after you Evolve them with Feral Stones

Conclusion
I really summoned my inner Domgrath but this is the basic of wfs here(even though you probably didn't ask for it) in EPW along with their pets.If you have anymore questions you can pm Melon or wc for one in game
Hope it helps!
nice copy  , where source  :police:

Offline soyi

• suck
nice copy  , where source  :police:
Source is experience and me playing wf for like 3 years  :police:

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Sage wf

Demon wf

Pets

Conclusion
Hope it helps!
u suck at wf dont talk to me lel

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sage wf

Demon wf

Pets

Conclusion
Hope it helps!
I N N E R    D O M G R A T H    S U M M O N E 
D