Epic Perfect World

custom spell effect

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Many skill effects for other classes have no animation as well.
I will see if maybe I can mash some features together tho.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Hey guise so super old Jade Dynasty gfx for those poor ppl out there enjoy

some effects are larger than life :O

psy soul of retaliation, soul of vengeance and sin earthen rift have some clutter during animation meh too lazy to look for it to fix might at some point anyway.

always make backup of your old gfx.pck before trying this ..you dont like it just put the old one back done

i didnt make any of these animation they are from Jade Dynasty and super old :P

just unpack this and drop in your element folder (dont forget to back up your base file )
animation changes apply to old classes except the thinderstorm sage spark works for all

i tried this on 3 clients all worked fine so if you have any issues or missing stuff you can let me know i can get to it at some point.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 07:42 am by ຖ໐໐๖ຟคr໓

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
check

Perfect skillbar for all the scripters, so 95% of server  :)) :))
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

psy soul of retaliation, soul of vengeance and sin earthen rift have some clutter during animation meh too lazy to look for it to fix might at some point anyway.

always make backup of your old gfx.pck before trying this ..you dont like it just put the old one back done

Link
GFX.pck

just unpack this and drop in your element folder (dont forget to back up your base file )
animation changes apply to old classes except the thinderstorm sage spark works for all

i tried this on 3 clients all worked fine so if you have any issues or missing stuff you can let me know i can get to it at some point.
Nerd is you  (and best)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

Link
GFX.pck

The black box effect fix is easy,  :police:, Your close. Keep trying. Your figuring stuff faster than I am.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
The black box effect fix is easy,  :police:, Your close. Keep trying. Your figuring stuff faster than I am.
yhea man was simple as all of it  gona update link in few

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
yhea man was simple as all of it  gona update link in few
Nice Nice, still don't approve of the skills tho, the mage heal is straight up ugly  :(

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
The black box effect fix is easy,  :police:, Your close. Keep trying. Your figuring stuff faster than I am.
you're*

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
Nice Nice, still don't approve of the skills tho, the mage heal is straight up ugly  :(,
yhea tbh dont like any of the wiz skills assigned there ..seems kinda random ..gotta say the archer and BM stuff is pretty sweet tho

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
yhea tbh dont like any of the wiz skills assigned there ..seems kinda random ..gotta say the archer and BM stuff is pretty sweet tho
Yeah, maybe after I get a bit more knowledge I can import some stuff from JD myself.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Any link to a video so I can see? Or are they the same as snows?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Shut up.
:'(but... I kinda like the fancy pew pew stuff.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked