Epic Perfect World

custom spell effect

Offline Sev

• King of Noobs
  • Characters: Sev
  • Faction: Ace
So I saw a certain someone from a certain guild selling a certain file that can be found free on the internet.Lips Sealed

Hence, I thought I would make it available for free since that certain someone is profiting of others hard work.

the file is a GFX edit of skills scroll down for video

Download Link

How to use? Simple just place it in you element folder and enjoy. ( copy and replace, keep a back up of the gfx file plox.)

where the file was found.Embarrassed

Last Edit: Feb 06, 2016, 08:31 pm by Sev

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This better be working, couse if it is, i'll be mad that i had to go threw all these shit to make it compatable with the current patch

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Goldenwishes left not without infecting some people..
Also, did you cheked link? xD i found like 3 .. but people love to stick trojans in them sometimes..

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Goldenwishes left not without infecting some people..
Also, did you cheked link? xD i found like 3 .. but people love to stick trojans in them sometimes..
Dont you dare.
That video you linked on my thread, go download the gfx and put the gfx in, then share the results

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Dont you dare.
That video you linked on my thread, go download the gfx and put the gfx in, then share the results
Why should i ? :o i'm not even bothering to do something for myself xD not even UI LOL

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Why should i ? :o i'm not even bothering to do something for myself xD not even UI LOL
Then don't accuse people being like Goldenwishes.

The files that i found were far from compatible with the Newest patches, they were made for 1.3.6.  If it was that easy as just downloading it and putting it in, I wouldn't had made the shop. I spent a nice amount of time working on this and mashing the chinese files together without breaking stuff. There is over 21000 files.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
why would anyone use these animations they look like crap and occupy half the screen when casted
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
why would anyone use these animations they look like crap and occupy half the screen when casted

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
try not to break your game guys :police:

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Then don't accuse people being like Goldenwishes.

The files that i found were far from compatible with the Newest patches, they were made for 1.3.6.  If it was that easy as just downloading it and putting it in, I wouldn't had made the shop. I spent a nice amount of time working on this and mashing the chinese files together without breaking stuff. There is over 21000 files.
Oh but you just so much reminded GW, XD and i guess surfing net plus properly translating sites ( some site needed registration to see donload link) actually is hard work! wont mention there even was video of how to. Sorry O:-) Male GW
Also are your version laggy too? other classes effects was removed to reduce lag, but it still seems a little laggy.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Oh but you just so much reminded GW, XD and i guess surfing net plus properly translating sites ( some site needed registration to see donload link) actually is hard work! wont mention there even was video of how to. Sorry O:-) Male GW
Also are your version laggy too? other classes effects was removed to reduce lag, but it still seems a little laggy.

Oh my god, I can't believe you're actually so dumb, or just not able to read. And I never called anyone dumb so far...
Incase you missed it, this is what was writen as a note:

THESE FILES WERE NOT MADE BY ME. (Yes i know other servers has had custom spells in the past, no need to link yt videos.)

And i'd gladly see the video on how to, would save me alot of trouble that I had, and still have.

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
This better be working, couse if it is, i'll be mad that i had to go threw all these shit to make it compatable with the current patch
So there is f1 to f12 Skil bar? seen on vid

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
So there is f1 to f12 Skil bar? seen on vid
Not sure why you quoted me, but Russians got alot of stuff custom. 
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2016, 08:52 pm by Snow

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Not sure why you quoted me, but Russians got alot of stuff custom.
check

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Oh my god, I can't believe you're actually so dumb, or just not able to read. And I never called anyone dumb so far...
Incase you missed it, this is what was writen as a note:

THESE FILES WERE NOT MADE BY ME. (Yes i know other servers has had custom spells in the past, no need to link yt videos.)

And i'd gladly see the video on how to, would save me alot of trouble that I had, and still have.
Aw , no need to rip off your pube hair just couse you got compared to GW , you are here pretty long and should understand , that everything that was/is made for PW .. can be obtainable in NET. O:-) but no , you had to sell it like GW. That's why you deleted link.