Recommended Pets & Moods Guide

Jacck

Remove veno pets venos doesn't even need OP pets they already OP without Pets 

by the way is it possible to get Pet 
Imperial Skeleton

Angelica

by the way is it possible to get Pet
Imperial Skeleton
Yes, Imperial Skeletons are the evolved version of Derjan's Ancient Hatchling, which can be found in the Mounts and Pets NPC.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
GN, can you please update this with the new Halloween pets when you get the chance? Please and ty.  :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
GN, can you please update this with the new Halloween pets when you get the chance? Please and ty.  :-[
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40197.0
They go with same recommendations for each special skill, just check each pet what special skill it has and check 1st page here
Toxin special skill = Mood Valiant since it needs def, rest are same.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40197.0
They go with same recommendations for each special skill, just check each pet what special skill it has and check 1st page here
Toxin special skill = Mood Valiant since it needs def, rest are same.
Ty, I noticed after I posted this. Would still be nice to have this thread updated so they're all in one place.  :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Updated the guide with 2016 Halloween Pets
Note: Due to Garden Spider being an attack pet (100 atk lvl cap, 80 def lvl cap) but having a defense based special skill(lasts only 4 sec with 30 sec cd) the overall pet is rendered unusable in terms of efficiency compared to other pets. I do not recommend using it as it is now or atleast until more tests are being done.

Update : Agatio will be changing Garden Spider to a defensive type pet ( 100 def cap, 80 atk) in order to make the pet good to use.
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2016, 11:08 pm by Seby

Offline maron2119

I think the in game description for the feathered raptor is actually misleading. It says its a flying atk pet but it's actually a ground + flying pet and has the same base stats as the ground attack pets(based on type if checked through the game) so it has less attack but more hp compared to the other pure flying attack pet(owl, fat bat).
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2016, 08:39 am by maron2119

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice guide Zoey
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
i was curious how others do their pets and found this one

Ice Stone Armor as special skill
Pets with this ability: Cold-Hearted Ape
Recommended mood: Valiant
Recommended skills: Pounce, Protect/Strong, Bleed (Flesh Ream), Heavy Load
Extra information: This special ability paired with Valiant mood gives your pet the highest possible defense levels among tanky pets, however the damage reduction will be less with 55%. In every other aspect it is identical to Gold Armor Deity.
when i first got it, I also went for Valiant Mood. After checking the Effects on Ape using all his Buffs he only had one Def buff tho (green "defense Lvl increased" thingy)
My conclusion there was, that Valiant mood and his own skill ice stone armor do not stack so instead of getting more def one of the skills is nullified o.o ... do they stack? O.o

Offline NierAuto

I see epw has lots of new pets this guide will very useful to me thanks. :police:

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
i was curious how others do their pets and found this one
when i first got it, I also went for Valiant Mood. After checking the Effects on Ape using all his Buffs he only had one Def buff tho (green "defense Lvl increased" thingy)
My conclusion there was, that Valiant mood and his own skill ice stone armor do not stack so instead of getting more def one of the skills is nullified o.o ... do they stack? O.o
Exactly, rather get Indifferent with lv5 tidal and make it 1v1 pet vs mystics (will withstand AS if not under NV, but tidal prevents NV in most cases and AS too). Not useful for mass pk, will be caught in CC since Valiant mood would be in vain

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
thx for guide gm 
xx

Angelica

Offline Drive

• 🌙
ur banned
#justiceforInsanity

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran