Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
No problem dear  :-*
Good Support

Angelica

Angelica

Since a few posts got lost from this thread as well, to sum up the important things: there are pets from the past years which have the same name but have a different special ability. They were considered unbalanced and were changed later on, however many still have these. This guide only contains newer versions.
Also, if anyone has any kind of old special pets (from previous Halloween and Christmas events, 2014 and before) please contact me so I can gather some information about them for this guide. I'll of course give you credit for it, but I have no way to obtain them myself at the moment.

PS:  SHUT UP GEORGE

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice pet egg guy, can it learn any more moves other than Crack Lv.5
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Since a few posts got lost from this thread as well, to sum up the important things: there are pets from the past years which have the same name but have a different special ability. They were considered unbalanced and were changed later on, however many still have these. This guide only contains newer versions.
Also, if anyone has any kind of old special pets (from previous Halloween and Christmas events, 2014 and before) please contact me so I can gather some information about them for this guide. I'll of course give you credit for it, but I have no way to obtain them myself at the moment.

PS:  SHUT UP GEORGE
Nice post nice staff
curious about the following pets and if they are as good as event pets like the drake:

• evolved Herc
  • evolved Nix
  • monkey King
  • evolved Harpy
  • black Window Spitter
  • evolved puppy (looks like golden retriever?)
  • evolved dinosaur (from morai)

also are there any more attack pets?
and which tanky pets/attack pets do you recommend more?
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2016, 05:17 pm by Arktisse

Angelica

curious about the following pets and if they are as good as event pets like the drake:

• evolved Herc
  • evolved Nix
  • monkey King
  • evolved Harpy
  • black Window Spitter
  • evolved puppy (looks like golden retriever?)
  • evolved dinosaur (from morai)

also are there any more attack pets?
and which tanky pets/attack pets do you recommend more?
- Evolved Herc (evolved to Celestial Giant) has a much lower physical attack and magic defense than Astral Drake (while drakes have 15k phy attack and 18k mag def, herc only has 5.5k phy attack and 12k mag def) and it has Gold Armor Deity as special skill once evolved, so it counts as tanky pet
- Evolved Nix (evolved to Heliacal Phoenix) can be compared to Phoenock, it has Phoenix Wings Flying as special skill, however it has a lower phy attack (Phoenock has 11k, nix has 8k), counts as attack pet
- Monkey King (evolved to Avatar of War) has Combat Saint as special skill, it has lower phy attack (a spoopy ghost for example has 13k, while the monkey has 8k phy attack), counts as defense pet (could be useful as attack pet or mix as well)
- Evolved Harpy (evolved to Empyrean Harpy) has a special skill called Spirit Destory, none of the special pets own this, it could be used as PvE pet

Other ones you've listed are special pets from past years and I couldn't find a way to acquire them, so I don't have comparisons on those.

I guess you could list flying pets with the Phoenix Wings Flying (Phoenock and Heliacal Phoenix) as attack pets, I didn't mention them in the guide since they are air pets, therefore they have an air to ground penalty if you use them while on ground and they hit way less than other attack pets.
My personal preference out of the listed tanky pets are the ones with the Gold Armor Deity special ability (Astral Drake, Raging Bull, Fairy Fox, Tiny Toxic Terror, Celestial Giant are known to have it) as I'd prefer to have more damage reduction than defense levels, since you can lower the defense levels of an opponent but you can't take away the damage reduction.
Out of the attack pets, I'd prefer rapid shot. Although bone sickle pets hit harder, pets with rapid shots are APS based and the speed kind of makes up for the lower damage and meanwhile I have a chance to stun the opponent with them.
- Evolved Herc (evolved to Celestial Giant) has a much lower physical attack and magic defense than Astral Drake (while drakes have 15k phy attack and 18k mag def, herc only has 5.5k phy attack and 12k mag def) and it has Gold Armor Deity as special skill once evolved, so it counts as tanky pet
- Evolved Nix (evolved to Heliacal Phoenix) can be compared to Phoenock, it has Phoenix Wings Flying as special skill, however it has a lower phy attack (Phoenock has 11k, nix has 8k), counts as attack pet
- Monkey King (evolved to Avatar of War) has Combat Saint as special skill, it has lower phy attack (a spoopy ghost for example has 13k, while the monkey has 8k phy attack), counts as defense pet (could be useful as attack pet or mix as well)
- Evolved Harpy (evolved to Empyrean Harpy) has a special skill called Spirit Destory, none of the special pets own this, it could be used as PvE pet

Other ones you've listed are special pets from past years and I couldn't find a way to acquire them, so I don't have comparisons on those.

I guess you could list flying pets with the Phoenix Wings Flying (Phoenock and Heliacal Phoenix) as attack pets, I didn't mention them in the guide since they are air pets, therefore they have an air to ground penalty if you use them while on ground and they hit way less than other attack pets.
My personal preference out of the listed tanky pets are the ones with the Gold Armor Deity special ability (Astral Drake, Raging Bull, Fairy Fox, Tiny Toxic Terror, Celestial Giant are known to have it) as I'd prefer to have more damage reduction than defense levels, since you can lower the defense levels of an opponent but you can't take away the damage reduction.
Out of the attack pets, I'd prefer rapid shot. Although bone sickle pets hit harder, pets with rapid shots are APS based and the speed kind of makes up for the lower damage and meanwhile I have a chance to stun the opponent with them.
tyty  :D

Offline Introvert

Could this be added to Guide to Guides?

Angelica

Could this be added to Guide to Guides?
Sure, I added it under Equipment since the pet evolution guide was there as well.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Which land pets do magic damage? I only know of the spoopy ghost, are there any more?

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Which land pets do magic damage? I only know of the spoopy ghost, are there any more?
Any can deal, as long you make it learn magic damage skill, there are few.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Yea, but I meant as a main attack. Not a skill you'd have to make it spam.

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡