Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC TW

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
the ignorance of tyrants thinking they could win OC in TW is hilarious, if i look at tyrants lets say you could fill TW with 40 decent people rest randoms ? now if we look at OC that would be full 80 with only good players watching you guys say you win TW easy pains my eyes especially coming from godsarmy leader and a wheely ex-artifex marshal roflmfao copter, just wait for your precious TW the longer the better for you
Hey lets remember   TW  oc vs arti  happened once  and oc lost in 9mins  with full 80             Tyrants won in 18mins against arti
Whats ur point of this post     scared cuz cant get 100 in TW  cant outnumber?    bid already scared bish  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 03:26 pm by Zeus

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Hey lets remember   TW  oc vs arti  happened once  and oc lost in 9mins  with full 80             Tyrants won in 18mins against arti
Whats ur point of this post     scared cuz cant get 100 in TW  cant outnumber?    bit already scared bish  :normal-2:
:normal-2: I thought 12 minutes dude opssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Tyrants won already 

OmegaRa

We already have bragging rights over your pathetic excuse of a guild with PK & DT being more than easy no matter the numbers. We won DT with less members because your amazing strategies worked just as perfectly as your brain cells do and in almost every PK now you SZ sig after being steamrolled and somehow claim a moral victory before being roasted by the entire server when the videos are posted.
Pardon me, I forgot you're one of the few neanderthals in Outcasts who cannot read. I believe you are mistaken in several points of your.... reply? But "you" as a person are but a useless pebble in contrast to the message I meant to lay out. I was giving a compliment to the potential Outcasts holds as an enemy faction, but of course there's always a paleolithic imbecile, in this case yourself, who likes to speak as a whole as if he represents his entire group. As if said type of individual messages hold any meaning to anyone but himself.
Congratulations on your "accomplishments", PK and DT have nothing to do with 1. What I was talking about or 2. What the thread is about.
It is saddening. Sometimes I feel like I am writing these messages for nothing. Thanks though, to those who have an English reading and comprehensive skills beyond 2nd grade.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Pardon me, I forgot you're one of the few neanderthals in Outcasts who cannot read. I believe you are mistaken in several points of your.... reply? But "you" as a person are but a useless pebble in contrast to the message I meant to lay out. I was giving a compliment to the potential Outcasts holds as an enemy faction, but of course there's always a paleolithic imbecile, in this case yourself, who likes to speak as a whole as if he represents his entire group. As if said type of individual messages hold any meaning to anyone but himself.
Congratulations on your "accomplishments", PK and DT have nothing to do with 1. What I was talking about or 2. What the thread is about.
It is saddening. Sometimes I feel like I am writing these messages for nothing. Thanks though, to those who have an English reading and comprehensive skills beyond 2nd grade.
I did not read your annoying post but I am impressed with your try hard using of 'big words'.
But guessing that wasn't enough you had to make a comment about someone else's "English reading and comprehensive skills".
To further point out that you think try hard English makes you any better. giggity :police:

OmegaRa

I did not read your annoying post but I am impressed with your try hard using of 'big words'.
But guessing that wasn't enough you had to make a comment about someone else's "English reading and comprehensive skills".
To further point out that you think try hard English makes you any better. giggity :police:
From what it looks like, it does seem apparent that you read it, given you made it all the way down to "English reading and comprehensive skills". Or did you only skim through until the end? Whatever the case may be, what you consider "big words" are only simple linguistics I use on a daily basis without breaking a sweat.
If you wish to consider that "try harding", I won't stop you from living your life. On an On-Topic note, you seem to be a little more keen on *Defending*?, or let's simply say "Replying" to a reply, rather than observing my original post. Regardless, I cannot believe that what you got out of what i was doing is that I was attempting to "try hard" my english. We do not know each other so I understand the judgemental remark, so if that way of thinking makes you content with your idealistic beliefs, then I applaud you!
Giggity :)

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
epw needs this
make epw good again

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
waiting for the day you win the first pk then maybe you can ask for tw
LMAO.
Yeah, wasn't it Artifex and Xpendable that both said "Hah, TW = true skill 80v80"
OH YEAH, it was! Again, hypocrisy is nothing new to you people.
It's almost hilarious when OC tries to brag about being superior when they're a number only faction that can barely even succeed to win mass PK with a 40 person advantage, TW would be completely comical and we'd see Rev ragequitting the game for the 5th time once he see how garbage his players work.

(Which needs to happen soon anyway, Pedro is back and clearly isn't moving across the world like his gigantic excuse for disbanding Artifex) 

Artifex needs to return already, this is child's play.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
LMAO.
Yeah, wasn't it Artifex and Xpendable that both said "Hah, TW = true skill 80v80"
It's almost hilarious when OC tries to brag about being superior when they're a number only faction that can barely even succeed to win mass PK with a 40 person advantage, TW would be completely comical and we'd see Rev ragequitting the game for the 5th time once he see how garbage his players work.

(Which needs to happen soon anyway, Pedro is back and clearly isn't moving across the world like his gigantic excuse for disbanding Artifex)

Artifex needs to return already, this is child's play. LOL MA MAN YOU FORGOT WHO IS THE EMPEROR YOU ARE DONE FOR FOREVER

OmegaRa

Artifex needs to return already, this is child's play. LOL MA MAN YOU FORGOT WHO IS THE EMPEROR YOU ARE DONE FOR FOREVER
You mean Kuzco?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LMAO.

Lisbon to Amsterdam isn't across the world, the flight was actually 2h50 minutes, ty for the concern.
Artifex won't return , i don't see why you and so many others ask for it , considering the few times i've logged you guys actually lost PK and DT, so what makes you think you would beat OC in TW?

I'm sick of leading and i have no longer the same time i had before , i log a few times a week when Rev, Ina or some of them ask nothing more.I won't lead again , so you can stop dreaming ( you and whoever else keeps saying about me leading a guild ).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
LMAO.

In future, count at the start of PK rather than at the end (a 5 man advantage for Tyrants usually turns into a 30 man disadvantage after a few rolls).
Perhaps recruit people who don't RQ?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
From what it looks like, it does seem apparent that you read it, given you made it all the way down to "English reading and comprehensive skills". Or did you only skim through until the end? Whatever the case may be, what you consider "big words" are only simple linguistics I use on a daily basis without breaking a sweat.
If you wish to consider that "try harding", I won't stop you from living your life. On an On-Topic note, you seem to be a little more keen on *Defending*?, or let's simply say "Replying" to a reply, rather than observing my original post. Regardless, I cannot believe that what you got out of what i was doing is that I was attempting to "try hard" my english. We do not know each other so I understand the judgemental remark, so if that way of thinking makes you content with your idealistic beliefs, then I applaud you!
Giggity :)

I read your original post.But I only bothered quoting your last one.
And I highly doubt you walk around saying "I applaud you!" , to other people on a daily basis.
Love how you used giggity at the end, should include that in your simple linguistics you use on your daily basis. O:-)
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 08:47 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Zirkon

LMAO.

He didnt quit because he traveled he had done that many times idiot 
He didnt wanna lead neither he wanted to play actively and same as so many other officers 

OmegaRa

I read your original post.But I only bothered quoting your last one.
And I highly doubt you walk around saying "I applaud you!" , to other people on a daily basis.
Love how you used giggity at the end, should include that in your simple linguistics you use on your daily basis. O:-)
Everyone needs the quagmire in their life. You're correct,  I do not use them all on a daily, but I meant it figuratively. Once again, we do not know each other so my way of speech might seem odd to you and that is understandable.
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 08:47 am by ☠EvilTouch☠