Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC TW

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
We don't like TW, and tbh I'm happy with winning every PK and DT for the last 2 weeks. 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
the ignorance of tyrants thinking they could win OC in TW is hilarious, if i look at tyrants lets say you could fill TW with 40 decent people rest randoms ? now if we look at OC that would be full 80 with only good players watching you guys say you win TW easy pains my eyes especially coming from godsarmy leader and a wheely ex-artifex marshal roflmfao copter, just wait for your precious TW the longer the better for you 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the ignorance of tyrants thinking they could win OC in TW is hilarious, if i look at tyrants lets say you could fill TW with 40 decent people rest randoms ? now if we look at OC that would be full 80 with only good players watching you guys say you win TW easy pains my eyes especially coming from godsarmy leader and a wheely ex-artifex marshal roflmfao copter, just wait for your precious TW the longer the better for you
why are u scared to TW bid then? everyone knows that u gonna ragequit and disband OC if you lose....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

OmegaRa

We don't like TW, and tbh I'm happy with winning every PK and DT for the last 2 weeks.
Please don't speak for the rest of the guild. You are not a spokesman.
If Outcasts☆ Were to TW, I would not be surprised if they lost the first couple of TWs. The leader is not familiar with TW as much as he is with PK, hence the lack of coordination might be the downfall. Similar in how Tyrants begun their journey against Artifex, although Artifex had several years of experience while we only had about 2/3 weeks until we won and it disbanded for reasons that needn't be brought back.
From another perspective,  If Dasreich passed leadership to PedroSner,  which would be the right call, then there's a large chance that under his command and proper squad organizations along with scouts etc, that the guild could fathom a large array of waves in the form of defense/offense resulting in a very enjoyable  PvP experience.
On that note,  many members of Outcasts☆ are former TWers, ex Tyrants, Artifex,  and more that would be more than willing to step up to the Territory War field. It doesn't seem unlikely for it to happen,  as it would essentially bring out who is *strategically * better as a leader, as squad leaders, as intelligenthe players, and ultimately obtain bragging rights.
Feels like a tough bar to beat, if you ask me. I would be more than willing to take the challenge  
On another note....
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 03:59 pm by Omega

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
why are u scared to TW bid then? everyone knows that u gonna ragequit and disband OC if you lose....
shut up the fuuck finger muscle

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
shut up the fuuck finger muscle
i guess i am right since you dont have a valid argument against it

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Please don't speak for the rest of the guild. You are not a spokesman.
If Outcasts☆ Were to TW, I would not be surprised if they lost the first couple of TWs. The leader is not familiar with TW as much as he is with PK, hence the lack of coordination might be the downfall. Similar in how Tyrants begun their journey against Artifex, although Artifex had several years of experience while we only had about 2/3 weeks until we won and it disbanded for reasons that needn't be brought back.
From another perspective,  If Dasreich passed leadership to PedroSner,  which would be the right call, then there's a large chance that under his command and proper squad organizations along with scouts etc, that the guild could fathom a large array of waves in the form of defense/offense resulting in a very enjoyable  PvP experience.
On that note,  many members of Outcasts☆ are former TWers, ex Tyrants, Artifex,  and more that would be more than willing to step up to the Territory War field. It doesn't unlikely for it to happen,  as it would essentially bring out who is *strategically * better as a leader, as squad leaders, as intelligenthe players, and ultimately obtain bragging rights.
Feels like a tough bar to beat, if you ask me. I would be more than willing to take the challenge  
On another note....

We already have bragging rights over your pathetic excuse of a guild with PK & DT being more than easy no matter the numbers. We won DT with less members because your amazing strategies worked just as perfectly as your brain cells do and in almost every PK now you SZ sig after being steamrolled and somehow claim a moral victory before being roasted by the entire server when the videos are posted.
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 02:39 pm by Harry

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
you are not worthy a valid argument with me commoner 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Shady  :normal-2:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
As far as I am aware you are a member of a pve guild, so what is the point on talking about pvp? 

Hmongz

Interesting TW  

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
As far as I am aware you are a member of a pve guild, so what is the point on talking about pvp?
But we have 3 Lands on TW map... That makes us more relevant than you... sorry

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tyrants #1 guild dude u think they are stupid enough to bid on us n humiliate themselves LOL
+1

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tyrants are unbeatable in TW because it's same numbers+best TW squad leads+leadership last time OC tried to TW they lost  in less than 12 minutes i think, also what makes you think u have a chance to win same numbers if you lost 65vs85+ pks dudes, we are undefeated don't be so happy with the numbers you got atm it's about time to match it and  again you will end up losing every single  pk so enjoy till it last

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
aushusahshahaha