Epic Perfect World

Food for thought!

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
Hey guys, I was just wondering if it would be possible to add better hp/mp pots into the game? like revamp some of the pots or add new ones the current ones aren't very good and would make Pvp/Pve a little better nearly all lasses have 10k Hp when they hit lvl 130 So is there a chance of this happening? Also is there a chance of been able to track your quests? with out keeping pressing "Q" to see where you are? make a i will put that in another post anyways be good if you can't be good don't get caught xD

Offline Cowface

• DDoSing? Scripts are more fun
For one, Im worried how you run out of MP in pvp.. its called a spirit charm..
Two, Its called crab meat, it heals for 3.5k hp over 10 seconds. if that isnt good enough for you, get genie heal skills.
"TSLRevival's ZvZ
----------------
1st overlord inbetween natural & 3rd, spot for drone
-> go behind 3rd mineral line later to spot for drones
2nd overlord spotting main ramp for drones OR outside natural

15   hatch
16   pool
17   gas
17   overlord
@    pool done, double queen
26    overlord & ling speed
28    bane nest at natural
34   Creep with main queen, close to ramp (5:30)

If you see lings or banes coming, make banes
Otherwise, make a lair! Assuming you make the lair:
~ 44   @100 gas, make lair (5:50)
44    triple gas , spine crawler
7:00   roach warren @ evo chamber
~ 7:10 lair finishes and so do you

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
For one, Im worried how you run out of MP in pvp.. its called a spirit charm..
Two, Its called crab meat, it heals for 3.5k hp over 10 seconds. if that isnt good enough for you, get genie heal skills.

He is just asking what heʹs thinking

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
Hey guys, I was just wondering if it would be possible to add better hp/mp pots into the game? like revamp some of the pots or add new ones the current ones aren't very good and would make Pvp/Pve a little better nearly all lasses have 10k Hp when they hit lvl 130 So is there a chance of this happening? Also is there a chance of been able to track your quests? with out keeping pressing "Q" to see where you are? make a i will put that in another post anyways be good if you can't be good don't get caught xD

umm, all classes have 10k+ hp at 110 hun, perhaps you're not refining or sharding your gear's properly, if you had to hit 130 before you had 10k+ hp.   in PvP/PvE atm hp/mp charms is good enough to void the use of hp/mp pills, (unless you're talking about duels lmao. )

BUT, then again, yea, the hp/mp pots ingame atm are designed for PWI and whatnot where 3k hp from crab meat is a BIG deal, as the their max HP isn't much compared to ours here, so yea maybe revamp them to suit our gameplay ...... however i don't think its necessary, we have hp/mp charms here for almost free of charge, (unlike PWI and whatnot) sooo revamping the hp/mp pot might ruin the balance, as you will just spam it, as it's cd isn't much. soo, if we were to revamp the pots for a greater hp/mp gain, then we must increase the CD on them aswell to maintain balance.

^ i'm more than happy with the way it is atm, so i dnt really support this, but just pointing out the facts in-regards to this.

as for quest tracking, we already have that hun o.o, ... press Q, and down the bottom left you have *track quest & show/hide quest* toggle buttons. sooo, make use of them <3

^Guess which one here is me ? :3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
umm, all classes have 10k+ hp at 110 hun, perhaps you're not refining or sharding your gear's properly, if you had to hit 130 before you had 10k+ hp.   in PvP/PvE atm hp/mp charms is good enough to void the use of hp/mp pills, (unless you're talking about duels lmao. )

BUT, then again, yea, the hp/mp pots ingame atm are designed for PWI and whatnot where 3k hp from crab meat is a BIG deal, as the their max HP isn't much compared to ours here, so yea maybe revamp them to suit our gameplay ...... however i don't think its necessary, we have hp/mp charms here for almost free of charge, (unlike PWI and whatnot) sooo revamping the hp/mp pot might ruin the balance, as you will just spam it, as it's cd isn't much. soo, if we were to revamp the pots for a greater hp/mp gain, then we must increase the CD on them aswell to maintain balance.

^ i'm more than happy with the way it is atm, so i dnt really support this, but just pointing out the facts in-regards to this.

as for quest tracking, we already have that hun o.o, ... press Q, and down the bottom left you have *track quest & show/hide quest* toggle buttons. sooo, make use of them <3

+1 :D
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

Well said.  Although i do think it would be cool to lower the CD a bit on the other pots...IG, Vacs, etc....or split them up categorically on their CD. That would probably cause balance issues too though...but would be interesting to try.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
Please don't treat me like I am new at this because I aint  I was using the 10k as an example and i alos like to pot aswell as charm and I am always using my genie for chi. I don't mean just for Pvp I mean for PvE too I think it would be a little better with a ot that could heal use more then the 3.5 k some of the events we can do the bosses hit us for double that depending on your gear and your class I am a bm so Mp pots aren't really an issue but mp and hp pots work hand in hand and lan I disagree with your idea imagione if everyone could just keep spamming those? like sins? wouldn't be a fair pvp match then js.. better hp pots is my main concern even if they were revamp to 5k every10 seconds that would be alot better I ain't asking for a massive increase necuase that would ruin pve and pvp

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
HP/MP charms also have a cooldown, so that's why the use of potions is being suggested here.
And please, healin gover 10 seconds is NOT going to help a lot, we need two versions of potions of which one is a instant heal and one is a heal over time, with healing done higher than 1k atleast. And of course there's gotta be a cooldown on the potions, too, but it should be seen as a lifesaver instead of a manual healing item, such as the charms.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
Exactly ryan my point. I also wanted other members to also put their idea here too so thank you

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
that's a nice idea revamping HP/MP/ and the pink one. for instant heal or just reduce the cd on crabmeat