Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
dude u lost pvp u dont need make excuse noob
lmaoo love you babe

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Objective point of view: OC won 70% of this pk, then I guess they staretd to login off. Yup they were too many :P
:( got boring after wiping them for the 20th time

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
:( got boring after wiping them for the 20th time
Is this a joke.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Nice UI and lag. Ugly music  :)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
They push us = they wipe us, nice logic

OT: MGK bested dude and nice video
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 10:31 am by Nyx

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
what did you cut tho? this is like 20 mins of 2h-3h pk lol you couldnt cut much roflmao

OmegaRa

Can't wait to come back to game! Let's slim those 2h PK to 20 mins :-)

Looks like a great video, can't wait to fight Artifex Warning Outcasts again.
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 10:58 am by Omega

Zirkon

suxer wr xdddd
nice one mang

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
 :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: people logoff because they got bored, no matter how many logged off from your side there's noway we could match your numbers in that pk morons, you lost against 60 of us, outplayed to maximum level by Tyrants legends, ofc it's normal to die alot when there's 20-30 more against you, but everytime i died there was more OC dead in sz than Tyrants, in the end you got pushed to sz ***ing destruction of the dogs hahaha   :police: was fun tho
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 11:12 am by FMP

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
gm if you edit my post I'll rip your head

OmegaRa

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: people logoff because they got bored, no matter how many logged off from your side there's noway we could match your numbers in that pk, you lost against 60 of us, outplayed to maximum level by Tyrants legends, ofc it's normal to die alot when there's 20-30 more against you, but everytime i died there was more OC dead in sz than Tyrants, in the end you got pushed to sz ***ing destruction of the dogs hahaha   :police: was fun tho
No challenge amirite
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 11:08 am by Nyx

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

gm if you edit my post I'll rip your head
Why say things you know we will edit then QQ
I have cleaned this thread more times than I can count already.
Next I will just lock it.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Can't wait to come back to game! Let's slim those 2h PK to 20 mins :-)

Looks like a great video, can't wait to fight Artifex Warning Outcasts again.

arti and warning? lol oke says from faction that merged like 81518 of them just cuz arti penetrated you 24/7 and you got mad :( even some arti came 2 you cuz you guys were no challenge to begin with rofl

now you getting same from oc :)
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 11:13 am by Sekseirse

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

arti and warning? lol oke says from faction that merged like 81518 of them just cuz arti penetrated you 24/7 and you got mad :( even some arti came 2 you cuz you guys were no challenge to begin with rofl

now you getting same from oc :)
I can only recall myself and yousuck joining tyrants after arti disbanded idk maybe there is 1-2 more but i still dont see how u can even consider artifex merging with them as for warning i am pretty sure they were the ones that merged on the opossite team
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

OmegaRa

I do not know why people even mention such things. Artifex joined Tyrants? More like 2 people did. On the other hand, THE LEADER OF ARTI HIMSELF joined Outcasts, but of course no mention there.

I do not care about who joins who, what or when. I care about the PvP I get only, as this monotonous trashtalk with the same dirt road Pogues simply got boring for me. I also know I called every reasonable step that took into the creation of Outcasts today:

I called it when I believed Warning would merge Outcasts. What did I get? I got trash talked about it. Warning merged Oc, "oh so what Tyrants have numbers anyways". More trash talk.

I called it when Rise joined Outcasts on the merge. "Oh so what? Now we have same numbers as Tyrants (which in reality is more than us), so don't  QQ", more trashtalk. 

Even when all the leaders of those guilds swore they'd never merge.
They'd never need merge.
Why would they merge? 
Hah.

I'm honestly happy. All of this simply brought back the PvP I so earnestly liked. I also believe this is the "indirect" come back of Artifex. I believe you could've picked another, better, name.

My last prediction? The pass of Leadership. Although PedroSner already declined my suspicions, so far I haven't been wrong. =)

Hopefully no one takes this post as trash talk, but hey someone always does.