MassPK Tyrants x Outcasts☆

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Really want me to make a video where my half squad killed lots of OC DDs? Even when OC outnumbered us with almost 30..  :( I must say really good DDs there  :))
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
50 vs 80 was soo easy rofl, good video mate

Rofl.... We were definitely in the minority

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Really want me to make a video where my half squad killed lots of OC DDs? Even when OC outnumbered us with almost 30..  :( I must say really good DDs there  :))
Damn, the amount of people we've outnumbered you with in that pk climbs every couple hour. Next thing I'm gonna hear tomorrow is that we outnumbered you with almost 100.  :(

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good vid, Good Job, nice Tutorial for OC EP´s.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Damn, the amount of people we've outnumbered you with in that pk climbs every couple hour. Next thing I'm gonna hear tomorrow is that we outnumbered you with almost 100.  :(
tell us how many there were online on average and the peak

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Damn, the amount of people we've outnumbered you with in that pk climbs every couple hour. Next thing I'm gonna hear tomorrow is that we outnumbered you with almost 100.  :(
100 is possible, if you have ppl who been pking with only numbers last years.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
100 is possible, if you have ppl who been pking with only numbers last years.
sinu autu?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
How is this even possible  :))
Oh and my half pt was killing Ducks in air also  :)
3 ducks pt waww sir, you so strong  :normal-10:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
3 ducks pt waww sir, you so strong  :normal-10:
+ Your 20 allies, doubt Ducks can pk without them.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
+ Your 20 allies, doubt Ducks can pk without them.
Delusional as always I see, I think you should check your guild's ally list. Unlike you, mine has 2 guilds, let's count the 3rd alt one too :normal-9: It was literally 3 people in air that your whole pt was chasing and still dying, when we have a full pt I don't see you even n trying to go air :normal-2:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Delusional as always I see, I think you should check your guild's ally list. Unlike you, mine has 2 guilds, let's count the 3rd alt one too :normal-9: It was literally 3 people in air that your whole pt was chasing and still dying, when we have a full pt I don't see you even n trying to go air :normal-2:

Haha ok, nice, says PvE guild leader. + Tyrants only have alt guilds in ally list, go back to PvE m8. And noone really chased you, we killed you around 20+ times only when you got in my tab.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

infernchidhu

Haha ok, nice, says PvE guild leader. + Tyrants only have alt guilds in ally list, go back to PvE m8. And noone really chased you, we killed you around 20+ times only when you got in my tab.
dont even bother talking to that thing lol biggest joke was allied to ArchEnemy/ Axegroup/ Heaven/ Ares/ Respect and cries about us allying alt guilds, cringe worthy