Epic Perfect World

New patch or something

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Has there been a new patch out or something? The client has been updating for over 6 minutes now....

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Okay... now it says there was a file error. But the start button still became available and now it seems as if its going to take another 6 minutes to connect to the server...or not at all

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Yes there was a small patch, v142. Are you able to try and Verify your client?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Yeah, I was able to verify. Its still updating at the moment.

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Well....its not updating. The file error message keeps flashing for a second and then the update starts over. This is annoying because I just dropped some coins on this game and I cant play it.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
Can you post a screenshot of the Error Message please?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Well....its not updating. The file error message keeps flashing for a second and then the update starts over. This is annoying because I just dropped some coins on this game and I cant play it.
Its working now. :o Restarting my pc did the trick. Once again, I fix my own epw related tech issue. I almost feel impressed with myself. :))

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Can you post a screenshot of the Error Message please?
I tried to but I didn't catch it in time. I remember the gist of it though. There was a file error, and it gave me options. Either to restart it myself /cancel and if I give no answer it restarts in 12/15 secs.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
Glad it's working now!

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Glad it's working now!
Ty :] Ill try everything I can think of before I make a post next time.