• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
What's the end score?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
More easy then hierobugging tyrants mg's in full def gear with personal healers within a split second.
Well played bro
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
More easy then hierobugging tyrants mg's in full def gear with personal healers within a split second.
Well played bro
The irony  :-[

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Well played bro
Why target me alone when you got hierod/1 shot every time? Serious question.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Why target me alone when you got hierod/1 shot every time? Serious question.
I don't target anyone alone as i'm squad leader in every PK i attend.
You died like 17 or 18 times to my squad so it doesn't matter if i get 1 shot by 100 debuffs. Def gear, scriptting and ep heals nothing saved you. GG.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Well played bro
we won again lol

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I don't target anyone alone as i'm squad leader in every PK i attend.
You died like 17 or 18 times to my squad so it doesn't matter if i get 1 shot by 100 debuffs. Def gear, scriptting and ep heals nothing saved you. GG.
I didn't even die that much during whole PK. Delusional little fanboy lol

And with alone I meant your PT only since mine destroyed yours

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I didn't even die that much during whole PK. Delusional little fanboy lol

And with alone I meant your PT only since mine destroyed yours
No one's more delusional and obsessed then you .
I know i'm your master don't have to still fanboy after me on forums

we won again lol
I was almost falling asleep i legit stoped even focusing that's how easy this pk was.
Don't think it's worth logging for this..

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Well played bro
Just wait till I get a wf to 0 def you.. 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I think my genie broke from spamming holy path trying to chase them  :-X

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Just wait till I get a wf to 0 def you..
I already had a WF and 2 WR's camping me with an entire EA PT , i don't think one more will make a diff LOL

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
No one's more delusional and obsessed then you .
I know i'm your master don't have to still fanboy after me on forums
I was almost falling asleep i legit stoped even focusing that's how easy this pk was.
Don't think it's worth logging for this..
Bro Im best player cant kill me sorry

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I already had a WF and 2 WR's camping me with an entire EA PT , i don't think one more will make a diff LOL
You had Cristina, that's enough dude.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I don't get how you can die in less than 1 second MULTIPLE times and still bark. I seriously can't understand this subhuman logic

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I don't get how you can die in less than 1 second MULTIPLE times and still bark. I seriously can't understand this subhuman logic
I can't understand how you got hierobugged in def gears, with heals on , multiple times, can't understand this unknown dog logic...