Epic Perfect World

LF>UI Help

cevans1290

I have a new UI, and there is a problem.

All the eyes (and mouths of those weird UI) all are pure white.. 

I can only see people from like 1cm on my screen, otherwise they are invisible, even on max distance rendering..

The UI is from http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=31089.msg446871#msg446871

:c 

Can anyone help?

-I can pay EC for fix, but not much. I am poor now  :(

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
i dont think that has anything to do with the ui and prob has more to do with your settings. can u post some screenshots? i will try to help.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, since UI's don't really mess with things like that o.0 How weird. Hope you get this resolved soon!

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

cevans1290

i dont think that has anything to do with the ui and prob has more to do with your settings. can u post some screenshots? i will try to help.
Yes, sure. I have re-downloaded it, and its worse.
Random white boxes on-screen. 
I've tried to change settings, but nothing works. :c
Do you think I should try another UI, or should I try re-downloading epw all together?

cevans1290

I added you on skype :c ty for trying to help btw, its wonderful of you  :-[

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
i think something has gone very wrong. i suggest you start all over.. put in your original surfaces and interfaces.. patch then replace them with the new ui surfaces and interfaces.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
do it again. if after you put the new ui and its still the same, probably the ui has problem ?

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
My guess would be maybe corrupted files try to pm the maker of the UI maybe she can upload the original files once more and you can try then.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Throw your backup files back in, then try again, or try another ui

cevans1290

My guess would be maybe corrupted files try to pm the maker of the UI maybe she can upload the original files once more and you can try then.
Okay I thought maybe this, but I was not sure and I am not UI guy, tech only and this is not my field.. ty
i think something has gone very wrong. i suggest you start all over.. put in your original surfaces and interfaces.. patch then replace them with the new ui surfaces and interfaces.

I will do this in the morning, thanks for halp <3

Lulu

Any custom UIs as of v141 were completely destroyed; you'll have to remake.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Download the UI Russian minimap and if you did not want the minimap update the per patcher.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5r2sd967upv4rr3/EpwUIrussianMinimap.rar

UI by Burdette.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Any custom UIs as of v141 were completely destroyed; you'll have to remake.
That is bullshit - once again.
Do you literally have nothing better to do than to try (and miserably fail) to troll?