Epic Perfect World

Weapon skins

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Now, I know there's so much work to do with this server and that GM's might be busy, but I'm still gonna suggest something that was bothering me for a few weeks. Rank 8 pataka is Ugly. For real. Couldn't find an outifit that matches with it. I know some of the other weapons were changed since others complained but there are still those that look really ugly (Barb weapon for example).

So, I would like to suggest adding options for reskining weapons. Make it require some kind of special stone (event reward or whatever) and add at least 4 options (They don't need to be unique, I like the looks of demonic pataka and I wouldn't mind my pataka looking like that) to skin the weapon. Now I know this is a bit of work, so It might be better to add it when you update to lmperial fury/Reflections/Sirens of war so you won't have to re-add. I really don't like staring at same weapon 24/7 and I don't have other options since this is the only weapon with nice attack level in end-game, so I hope this will be implemented.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Proschii

i agree i hope weapon r8 look like The Demonic Weapon :sad:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Unfortunately reskining the same weapon is not an option due to the fact that every new skin would require cloning same weapon and giving it new ID,  which is quite troublesome, for example for one weapon with 4 different skins there would have to be 4 crafting services that allow to craft it from the base weapon and A LOT more that would allow to switch skins between them..
We may reskin some weapons (dragon or r8), but at the moment there is basically no good skins left and the new 'Sirens of War' skins have to be first converted to work with our version, which will take some time, but I am working on it.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Unfortunately reskining the same weapon is not an option due to the fact that every new skin would require cloning same weapon and giving it new ID,  which is quite troublesome, for example for one weapon with 4 different skins there would have to be 4 crafting services that allow to craft it from the base weapon and A LOT more that would allow to switch skins between them..
We may reskin some weapons (dragon or r8), but at the moment there is basically no good skins left and the new 'Sirens of War' skins have to be first converted to work with our version, which will take some time, but I am working on it.
may i make suggestion? Maybe you could use skins from lower level weapons. And also, for armor skins, there are some lvl 110, 120, and 130 armors you can craft at high lvl tailors that i dont think are really used. You could also turn to a revamped version of lesser armor.

Also i know it's unrelated, but i think i have an idea for new armor that will utilize the hard to get morai gear, and the rare TT mats. If you think this is a nice idea, i could make a post on it. You may find it to be very interesting and creative.  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
:o sounds interesting

btw, love the new r8 skins <3

^Guess which one here is me ? :3