Epic Perfect World

Black Desert Online - Character Creator!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ya cos it's a tattoo but it's really light so it looks more like makeup.  and there's no way for me to change the vertical size of the tattoo on just the top without affect the bottom as well and it makes it too squished  :-[
facial = tattoo ?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
facial = tattoo ?

ya it's a tattoo.  I think it was some type of butterfly wings

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
ya cos it's a tattoo but it's really light so it looks more like makeup.  and there's no way for me to change the vertical size of the tattoo on just the top without affect the bottom as well and it makes it too squished  :-[
You could've just said yes haha, I was jk.
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2016, 10:10 pm by Snow

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Could try messing with area maybe. Unless you already did.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
You could've just said yes haha, I was jk.

either way lol

Could try messing with area maybe. Unless you already did.

all I have available to edit are density and invert u.u (I thought I had size and such but I guess it was a different tattoo)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
either way lol

all I have available to edit are density and invert u.u (I thought I had size and such but I guess it was a different tattoo)
Nah you're wrong

Offline Rumi

• x x x

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
i feel like i'm dead

kitty stew

amg that thing is fun
y hullo thare

Opulence

I didn't spend much time with it, and I found it hard to control at times + frustrating.
So this is what I came up with  :'(

I didn't spend much time with it, and I found it hard to control at times + frustrating.
So this is what I came up with  :'(

I haven't either, apparently this old pc can't handle it. Everything is really laggy and it takes a gajillion clicks on any button to even get it to work. And I can't even get any of the hair options to expand sooo... Guess I have to wait until my new pc is finished.  :rolleyes:

Looks good so far.

Roomi's reminds me of Daenerys a bit in the face, I think because of the lips and hair color. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Opulence

Roomi's reminds me of Daenerys a bit in the face, I think because of the lips and hair color. 
Yessss this absolutely.

And the colours were frustrating for me. I didn't have the patience to sit there and figure it out. 
I tried making deep red eyes ... lol nope it just made her look like she was extremely high.
ffs.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Incase anyone wants to know, release is on 3rd of March.
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2016, 09:40 pm by Snow

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
They are holding a beauty and a beast event atm, this is fun.

Can't show you my beauty, your eyes might fall out.  :police:

pikachuchu

Man... this shit is blocked in my country.
At least, the site is. Do I have to download the game to play with the customization?