• Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
nah go make sin and try gof 3x int : )  even worse

lol funny he got int x3 in like 200 damas.. he needs a new project

Life is too short to be anything but Happy
pking in ns doesnt count , and also why would i want to farm for another set of gears when 90% of people only log to pk because they already got made gear, if it wasn't the case almost all of them would never bother to log, including myself
1st, i'm in NS because the world map is usually empty.. Not saying its due to people "only logging to pk" but i'm sure that mindset doesnt help.
2nd, if you're only logging to pk why does it matter if you never logged again?

Sin's gear is luck based.... 
Also, my whole point is not to make something worth farming for.. It's to balance pk. I dont even like farming... 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Tbh I wouldn't mind r9, would fix script issues instantly if good enough. -1 tho cause fck farming

Offline Jaye

Sin's gear is luck based....
Also, my whole point is not to make something worth farming for.. It's to balance pk. I dont even like farming...
share ur luck u greedy bish.. :p

Tbh I wouldn't mind r9, would fix script issues instantly if good enough. -1 tho cause fck farming
Thread is not about farming.. I mention it once in response to someone against this change and suddenly this thread is about farming. Work out how to obtain the new gear after.. Who knows, maybe we should be able to change r8 for the new gear

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Thread is not about farming.. I mention it once in response to someone against this change and suddenly this thread is about farming. Work out how to obtain the new gear after.. Who knows, maybe we should be able to change r8 for the new gear
Idk I think it would balance the game and it would probably make the player count rise for a few months and then everyone would get bored and quit like on every retail server

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
yes it is about farming because i spent 2 years working on my gears reshaping and now you say shit on r8 and bring a new gear set? do you live in the real world or trapped e-cuddling in ns, this isn't how stuff works, you don't tell your workers to work on a blue impenetrable fabric and 3 years later after discovery you change your mind because you want it red and start over, grab some concept about reality and then maybe make a suggestion
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Jaye

oooh ooohh!!!! you could decompose your r8 to make the new gear set!!! can u imagine how many shades of purple peoples faces would turn if they had to do that..

Idk I think it would balance the game and it would probably make the player count rise for a few months and then everyone would get bored and quit like on every retail server
Woot! someone see's the point! idea is about balancing gear and thus balancing pk. Sure some classes have advantages over others but thats the class mechanics. And i agree with the player count rising then falling. I still +1 my idea cause i like +1'ing myself and no one else has

Offline Jaye

yes it is about farming because i spent 2 years working on my gears reshaping and now you say shit on r8 and bring a new gear set? do you live in the real world or trapped e-cuddling in ns, this isn't how stuff works, you don't tell your workers to work on a blue impenetrable fabric and 3 years later after discovery you change your mind because you want it red and start over, grab some concept about reality and then maybe make a suggestion

uh.. dude.. have u never shopped at walmart.. thats exactly how it works..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

God Of Frenzy + interval, interval, interval on r8 dagger
not some poleaxe lvl 145...

edited so u see what i mean

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
God Of Frenzy + interval, interval, interval on r8 dagger
not some poleaxe lvl 145...

edited so u see what i mean
wtf  

That's exactly how life works.. People buy a nokia brick phone. Then one day they come out with a flip phone. Now we're on touch screen phones. Change is what life is about.