Epic Perfect World

Looking for E-date

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
1 of u should go female n marry each other . 
On Topic : left hand ftw

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
LMFAO you all need jesus i swear  :normal-2:
^

Count of girls added pedro: 4, Count of girls added me: 5  ( 3 Tyrant girls )
:rolleyes: 
Sner being e-slut okay then.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Areashi

• Banned
photoshop or boosted one of them idk LOL so easy game pistol only to global am i right xDDDDDDDDDDD
Don't get why you're getting so happy.
fk u :( help me get higher rank man
also i think he just got destroyed
How did I get destroyed when Global is easy as fck?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Don't get why you're getting so happy.How did I get destroyed when Global is easy as fck?
Never said i am or not happy , simply posted it cause you keep calling everyone silver , as if you are the only person to reach Global.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Never said i am or not happy , simply posted it cause you keep calling everyone silver , as if you are the only person to reach Global.
It's obvious your friends are gassed as fck brah, look at their comments. Also I have a question, if I rent out a server would you wanna 1v1 on an aim_map? For fun ofc ^_^

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
It's obvious your friends are gassed as fck brah, look at their comments. Also I have a question, if I rent out a server would you wanna 1v1 on an aim_map? For fun ofc ^_^
Dont talk about game on forums of game you are silver on u filthy commisioner 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Golds still gonna say its photoshop eh.. Lets wait for le crying from le not existing scene of cs go, from le gold. Tehe
Dignitas > VP also UKsceneBestscene

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Yeah you keep saying everyone is so bad and you are so good we all have heard about it lol bla bla bla bro.
1vs1 on CS GO , a game based upon team work and 5vs5 ranking system you are good
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yeah you keep saying everyone is so bad and you are so good we all have heard about it lol bla bla bla bro.
1vs1 on CS GO , a game based upon on team work and 5vs5 ranking system you are good
Aim is still a big thing in CS GO, are you sure you're Global?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Aim is still a big thing in CS GO, are you sure you're Global?
Obviously Aim does count , but that's not all, not even close, you should know that. Are you sure you're Global?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Obviously Aim does count , but that's not all, not even close, you should know that. Are you sure you're Global?
That doesn't relate to anything I said, I asked you if you want to 1v1 on an aim_map.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
That doesn't relate to anything I said, I asked you if you want to 1v1 on an aim_map.
Sure maybe some time we can do it , not like it matters to anything or to prove anything.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Dude pedro atleast ur global is with pistol only, areashi paid to get carried to global lol...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sure maybe some time we can do it , not like it matters to anything or to prove anything.
''for fun'' I'm legit interested how you get GE in 116 wins, especially how you manage to uprank from like LE after the biggest rank update this year.

But if that's gotten legit, wp.