Epic Perfect World

Looking for E-date

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ya, sure ??? ??? ??? ???

I think Harry said something fair right now... I would never say that bc i cant amg.... :C English is too much for me so thx master harry.
[size={defaultattr}]Where do you see a mistake here?
You disgrace Brazil, get out.
[/size]

It's better to have a faction with sub-par English than a faction with sub-par skills, eh Arashi? 

[size={defaultattr}]I think it's better to first learn your class before talking on forum about skill.[/size]

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
look at ur head you unevolved monkey 
Look at ur head leader of 0 victory guild since EPW primal. Ops theres no head Oo.

Jesus you are hell annoying...

But yea, atleast none of them bring up non-sense or call themselves "Best" all the time since they got ppl to do so. lmao 

You are probably 1 of those who votes for biitch as president to keep living and yet i'm a disgrace rofl.

Also this is non-sense dude... You are supposed to say "You are a disgrace brazil, get out."

Stfu do u think i need to vote on shits, u must be from acre or maranhão

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
[size={defaultattr}]Where do you see a mistake here?
You disgrace Brazil, get out.
[/size]
[size={defaultattr}]I think it's better to first learn your class before talking on forum about skill.[/size]
Am i in english school right now? Tell me... I'm a fast learner but for that my teacher needs to get better skills.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Am i in english school right now? Tell me... I'm a fast learner but for that my teacher needs to get better skills.
you are a disgrace brazil, get out

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Stfu do u think i need to vote on shits, u must be from acre or maranhão
I do think that. :police:

Your face+lvl of downsyndrome tells everything.

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I think this has gone on long enough. Locked for obvious reasons.