Epic Perfect World

New Voting System

Goldengate

I thought EPW's votes would boost so much if we introduced a new voting system. So basically top three people with highest votes win Event Gold for a particular month.

A player can roughly vote three times a day, earning up to 360 Event Gold per month. For example, Alice votes for EPW higher than anyone else, Alex loses to her with a few points and Lily becomes third. Alice would receive 500 Event Gold, Alex 400 and Lily 300.

Having higher votes would attract new players, eventually increasing the amount of online players.

Think it this way. Wouldn't the game be more fun if we had new people playing and posting on forums?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
give title as reward instead

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Voting system is fine as it is. And imo 4 gold per vote (2 gold per site) is still to high.

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Voting system is fine as it is. And imo 4 gold per vote (2 gold per site) is still to high.
This. Prices of everything are down. Market is sh*t atm. Lower gold per vote, please.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm already poor thx.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Stupid suggestion

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
ok i ll ask a friend of mine real quick to sent me his votingscript so i win.... oops did i just say that loud? :normal-17:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I agree if the reward comes from your pocket
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Extremely dumb suggestion -1
"My honor is my loyalty

PURGATORY

Someone take this to the trash bin it is stinking already -1

Angelica

This was done a few years ago for one month only, but the amount of gold you received for each vote was much lower. Now it'd be really unnecessary as gold/vote is already in the skies

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
do you want more voting bots? cuz that's how you get more voting bots 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I thought EPW's votes would boost so much if we introduced a new voting system. So basically top three people with highest votes win Event Gold for a particular month.

A player can roughly vote three times a day, earning up to 360 Event Gold per month. For example, Alice votes for EPW higher than anyone else, Alex loses to her with a few points and Lily becomes third. Alice would receive 500 Event Gold, Alex 400 and Lily 300.

Having higher votes would attract new players, eventually increasing the amount of online players.

Think it this way. Wouldn't the game be more fun if we had new people playing and posting on forums?
I love your avatar, freaking cute.
-1 to the suggestion though cause vote bots 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I do not know but why are your ideas always so worthy question ? , The vote system is ok . :tiger-16:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
-1, sounds dumb and sky high