Epic Perfect World

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
Hey there, I'm fairly "new" to EPW... I mostly play the official PWI server and come here when I want a break or get frustrated at the increasing Pay-to-Win bullsh*t that's making PWI more and more difficult to enjoy. Anyway, I make it a point to always go vote for EPW as often as I can remember to so I can get gold, even when I'm not playing, and have quite a little stash saved up. So my stupid n00b question is this... WHY do people in game always try to buy stuff that you can technically get for free from the Boutique?? (gold, exp scrolls, ect.). If you vote, you don't need to spend EC on these items... This confuses me. 

(Again, I"m sure this is a dumb question, but I'm genuinely curious. Thanks!)

Angelica

Some people don't have the patience to wait for all the gold to arrive or they are just stacking up gold for something else from there. Also, endgame players have an easier and faster time farming ec and boutique items are generally quite cheap in ec, so it's not much of an effort

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying :D

Offline LureOne

• #Feel the Vibe#
  • Characters: LureOne
Hey there, I'm fairly "new" to EPW... I mostly play the official PWI server and come here when I want a break or get frustrated at the increasing Pay-to-Win bullsh*t that's making PWI more and more difficult to enjoy. Anyway, I make it a point to always go vote for EPW as often as I can remember to so I can get gold, even when I'm not playing, and have quite a little stash saved up. So my stupid n00b question is this... WHY do people in game always try to buy stuff that you can technically get for free from the Boutique?? (gold, exp scrolls, ect.). If you vote, you don't need to spend EC on these items... This confuses me.

(Again, I"m sure this is a dumb question, but I'm genuinely curious. Thanks!)
To make it simple , gold runs out at some point gettin xp scrolls and other things from it . 
People here trying to lvl up as many characters as possible , that means they have 10+ characters , they need skills , skills that can be bought from boutique and tada ! u need gold to get em . lol
So framing ec and buying gold or skills from boutique might be easy for some people or cash shoppers . 
:-X
Hope it helps  :'(

kitty stew

the element op misses, a pretty obvious one, is that it's not "free", because time is not free

there are far more lucrative ways to get things than making numerous accounts with diff emails, using proxy/tor for each vote, etc., especially for someone who is established and hardly needs much gold

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Some people don't have the patience to wait for all the gold to arrive or they are just stacking up gold for something else from there. Also, endgame players have an easier and faster time farming ec and boutique items are generally quite cheap in ec, so it's not much of an effort
Really helpful staff!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Support member? 

Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 10:20 am by Auspicious

Angelica

Really helpful staff!
thanks b0ss

cevans1290

thanks b0ss
i also agree good staff
promote to GM, agation.
can e-date Ivory now

• : D
damn? nice one mother nostalgia
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *