Epic Perfect World

Fire Legion Event

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Coffee is a hater bringing out new events when am on vacation :'( 
Am too lazy to make new thread for this since am here on my cell,  could u ask aga or et to remake completin only 50 rooms in cube reward to something like 30-50 EC, 2 pages of fate and the EXP just a suggestion  :P

so irrelevant...
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
hahahahaaha! :D

sounds like Resident Evil, hmm interesting! ;)
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline /_Miss_/

<center><iframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/kuPIk7Z45n0\" frameborder=\"0\" allowfullscreen></iframe></center><br />

A new event with auto reward quest.

When you see "Fire Legion Event has begun!" in red chat, head to Dreamweaver Port. There you should see an npc next to a portal called Village Spirit. Talk to the npc to take the quest. Once quest is taken you teleport to the Village of the Oppressed. In your quest log you will see how many Fire Legion monsters you have to kill to complete the quest. The quest awards 50 ec and can only be done once a day. We will activate this event several times a day so all timezone players can have a chance to play. This event IS IN A PK ZONE therefore pk is allowed, so please remember the blue name feature or remember to bring your friends. All the bosses have respawn timers while the event is active so please be patient and don't be rude! The quest can be completed in parties as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!
<br />
                                        OH MY GOD I CAN'T UPDATE XD          
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2012, 01:14 pm by /_Miss_/
Angela~

Offline Therras

• Papi.
<center><iframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/kuPIk7Z45n0\" frameborder=\"0\" allowfullscreen></iframe></center><br />

A new event with auto reward quest.

When you see "Fire Legion Event has begun!" in red chat, head to Dreamweaver Port. There you should see an npc next to a portal called Village Spirit. Talk to the npc to take the quest. Once quest is taken you teleport to the Village of the Oppressed. In your quest log you will see how many Fire Legion monsters you have to kill to complete the quest. The quest awards 50 ec and can only be done once a day. We will activate this event several times a day so all timezone players can have a chance to play. This event IS IN A PK ZONE therefore pk is allowed, so please remember the blue name feature or remember to bring your friends. All the bosses have respawn timers while the event is active so please be patient and don't be rude! The quest can be completed in parties as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!
<br />

So this event was supposed to be daily event?? if so, why havent I seen it running in the last 2 days??Also, its just a suggestion, you should let running the event all day long, since when i was doing it the first and only day, the mobs suddenly dissapear , and that kinda annoy me, besides I would have to wait for the event to be activated again.

Just let it running all day long, so the ones that have a life also have a chance to complete the event. Its just a suggestion.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
It is not a daily event, will be run a few days a week. To many people would cheat it with alts if we made it daily. Plus 50 ec a day adds up pretty fast. I might set a specific time schedule for it eventually, just have some holiday things irl been doing. D:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
It is not a daily event, will be run a few days a week. To many people would cheat it with alts if we made it daily. Plus 50 ec a day adds up pretty fast. I might set a specific time schedule for it eventually, just have some holiday things irl been doing. D:
that would be a great idea. :-\

Tali

that would be a great idea. :-\

+1 or maybe have a batch of set dates to do it every other week or so...something to perhaps take the stress off.

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
Not  to  cause a  fuss... but  if  alts  are  the  issue..Why  not  make  it like Tigers? Would I  moan groan and  complain hell yeah  but  an idea  of  when its  gonna  go  on would  be  nice :( if  alts  aren't wanted.. make  that  so.. Just  be  clear  if  its a  daily.. make  it  a daily :(

Offline /_Miss_/

OHH SHYT I CAN'T ON ALL THE TIME T_T
 :sad:
Angela~

Offline Anto★

• GodJunkie★
  • Characters: SoKo ,aesthetics, esthetic, lnfected.
  • Faction: Jυnкiеs
hello, good afternoon I have an account looks true but today I opened 19/11/2012 in the game then it also tells me actualize gave the account to a friend and he said no he opened not then please give me a thanks :) reply. my account is: diegucho99 .T--T please help me I think I drove and I did nothing to be expelled because I was Latino but that has nothing to do T--T please help me

dorothyerika

So is it gonna be like a once a week deal,or 3 times a day?Since im working on some stuff,I wanna check it out x3.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I think you should make their aoe alot stronger so if people trying to get on their low alts they get 1 shotted or make it so that it requires you to make a 3-4 man squad.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I think you should make their aoe alot stronger so if people trying to get on their low alts they get 1 shotted or make it so that it requires you to make a 3-4 man squad.

My BM is lvl 150 and he dies from time to time.

How much stronger you want those AoE's?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Fibre

My BM is lvl 150 and he dies from time to time.

How much stronger you want those AoE's?

and my sin wasnt really have any problems to stay alive thou.. but yeah 3k BP heals are op thou.. whit 4/5 aps

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
and my sin wasnt really have any problems to stay alive thou.. but yeah 3k BP heals are op thou.. whit 4/5 aps

My Cleric stays alive easily, and almost always everyone in squad survives.

BM too if I pull target a bit out of multi AoE surrounding.

Or if I get BP from someone.

~~~~~

IF the quest can run automtically, without GM's attendance, then I would suggest
to run it every 6 or 8 hours, but limit toons to one attempt per day, just like with BH's.

If GM must be present, then don't change anything, just run it when you can.

The idea is beautiful, and doing the quest is fun.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.