Epic Perfect World

Fire Legion Event

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
An event with auto reward quest.

When you see "Fire Legion Event has begun!" in red chat, head to Dreamweaver Port. There you should see an npc next to a portal called Village Spirit. Talk to the npc to take the quest. Once quest is taken you teleport to the Village of the Oppressed. In your quest log you will see how many Fire Legion monsters you have to kill to complete the quest. The quest awards 50 ec and can only be done once a day. We will activate this event several times a day so all timezone players can have a chance to play. This event IS NOT IN A PK ZONE therefore is pk safe. All the bosses have respawn timers while the event is active so please be patient and don't be rude! The quest can be completed in parties as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Rewards:
2 Event Tokens
2 Perfect Elements
50 Epic Coins
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2018, 12:31 pm by Mana

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I'm curious why we cant leave the event open all day everyday? It can only be completed once per day anyways right? And then you wouldn't have to worry about people in other time zones missing it.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Not sure if I wanna make it daily though. It's just set to daily so people can only do it once. Don't want the whole server on 82378937 alts just to cheat it. Might do this a full 24 hours maybe 3 times a week.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Ok that's a very good point. Thanks for the reply.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
thank you Coffee event was very fun :tiger-23:

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
ty for new event was fun, and who say no to ec :D
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
People will abuse this.. they will go with 3/6 accounts to make easy ec ;s

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
People will abuse this.. they will go with 3/6 accounts to make easy ec ;s

Well we can check and just ban those who do. :3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Well we can check and just ban those who do. :3

Ah that's great! So they can't abuse it yay o3o.

butt my sister plays this game too so only one of us can participate :P?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It's a great event and ty coffee but.....We were doing the quest and right in the middle of the event all the bosses disappeared and the event was over.  I didn't read anywhere were it stated there was a time limit, so we were totally surprised when it ended.  I am guessing that we lose after completing some mobs but not all and the NPC is gone ..If there is going to be a time limit shouldn't it be stated so we would at least know how much time was left before the event was to end?  ( my bf just got home from work and was in the process of killing mobs, he thought he had 1 hour as that was counting down on his quest log ) Not sure if there is a way to "fix" it but I sure hope so.  Thanks for listening

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
If it disappears and your not done, don't worry. Keep the quest in your quest list and wait for it to come back. I've been doing it several times today.

Offline ZedPC

• it is what it is, i do what i do..
 >:D Love the resident evil music in the vid hope the even its lots of fun

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
that looks fun D: and a good way to farm up ec :o. god job on the video too :D the music fit it perfect :D
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
best music ever

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Coffee is a hater bringing out new events when am on vacation :'( 
Am too lazy to make new thread for this since am here on my cell,  could u ask aga or et to remake completin only 50 rooms in cube reward to something like 30-50 EC, 2 pages of fate and the EXP just a suggestion  :P