Epic Perfect World

Aeternum vs Tyrants

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Anyway it isn't the reason to cry on forums about anything, it's just our problems, nobody care about it
finally a smart ruski

OmegaRa

On the server there is no balance. And I can say with certainty that won the Tyrants, because they are better dressed.
Thank you

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thank you guys, this was the best TWi ever had, no faction gave us such hard fight when we had almost all the right squad leaders but our cata squad had only 2~3 eps  :( I would say atk squads carried  :normal-37: over all it was nice TW and since we decided with your leader to stop TWing n take a break make sure you farm up your gears (you only need to vote everyday by month u'll have semi decent R8 stats)  :normal-48: ty for the fun again n cya on monday 

Offline Shamaich

• Characters: ШМАИЧ
  • Faction: Сборная мусорки 2016
Anyway it isn't the reason to cry on forums about anything, it's just our problems, nobody care about it
I agree with you май рашн фриенд^_^

TelleQuelle

For we have cookies! 8)
Post full,uiiii :P

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
dude wtf i need that T menu 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
On the server there is no balance. And I can say with certainty that won the Tyrants, because they are better dressed.
Is that Tendo on another account?
Quit making excuses, it was a close TW but Tyrants won. If you're going to complain about Tyrants being "better dressed" (which not all of them are including myself) then go farm and get better gear, it's quite simple. Instead of wasting time writing excuses, go waste time in NS farming ec to get better items. And also, solitary is #1.

Anyway, thank you Russians for the amazing TW again. It was quite close, can't wait for more TWs like these. You guys are much more difficult than many other factions on here  ^-^

kitty stew

You guys have been here long enough, if you're still in crap gear that's on you, go farm some instead of making excuses for loss. :normal-25:
kinda hard to when their bots keep getting banned :(

Offline Viversum

• bye
Thanks Aeternum, for as the TW honestly a lot of fun . :-X

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
creating silly) though sometimes wiggle your brains.
I fully dressed, but still people come, and they stripped. Unlike your kids who play here 2-3year
Just accept the fact that it was close but you guys lost
Is it difficult?

Offline nokia6230

Is it difficult?

just accept the fact that you won just because of the fact that you guys better dressed. it is so hard?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
just accept the fact that you won just because of the fact that you guys better dressed. it is so hard?
We didn't even have 80 dude

Offline nokia6230

We, too) what's next?

Offline dolbaebka79

• Faction: Conflate
AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
Is it difficult?

Why u pay attention to him? lol
Ofc, our ppl haven't got good gear at all, but we have another reasons why we lost...so...stop pay attention for exuses