• Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline DenBravo

• Beginner

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Great video! I recall another pk from yesterday it happened bit after TW where the outcome wasn't exactly like this but we will check that one when we post it :) But awesome work Ruthless you guys truly are shining atm

Offline Schoko-Drink

• Drink
  • Drink
  • Characters: DrinkFrSchoko
  • Faction: Jumper
Great video! I recall another pk from yesterday it happened bit after TW where the outcome wasn't exactly like this but we will check that one when we post it :) But awesome work Ruthless you guys truly are shining atm

Are you making sarcastic comments because of your knowledge that you lose when you don't outnumber someone at pk or you are just upset because of your tiny hands sir? I wish to add that the video is great!  :police:
#Greetings Schoko-Drink
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2016, 12:18 pm by Schoko-Drink
Drink my drinky drink.

really like wut you did with yer hair here dude looks effin adorable  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
on topic i enjoyed this video  :police:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Are you making sarcastic comments because of your knowledge that you lose when you don't outnumber someone at pk or you are just upset because of your tiny hands sir? I wish to add that the video is great!  :police:
#Greetings Schoko-Drink
No sarcasm there we did lose that pk lol :D I think General made a wonderful job on the video.

really like wut you did with yer hair here dude looks effin adorable  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
on topic i enjoyed this video  :police:
Ikr isn't it awesome? So shiny!

PURGATORY

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video!!music was really good and pk was fun!! GJ Ruthless :tiger-42: :tiger-35: :tiger-35:

Offline Rosey

• RedQueen ❤💋👑🔫
  • I am THE Rose
  • Characters: DarkMidnight, roseavelt, xLovelyDemon
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I Really like the video! I especially love the music! Gj!! 
I hide behind a mask and won't let you see the true me. But trust I am keeping the best away so let it be. ❤🔫

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance

The pk where archenemy and angeldawn with nearly 50 managed to wipe 19 of us twice the whole pk? Yes, different outcome... I guess numbers were enough then.

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2016, 01:42 pm by General