• If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
 I don't think sage would be effective for 1v1.

The fact that it's roar can miss is not something you want, even if it costs less chi, making it look spammable. You actually gain chi quicker being demon, whether it be from using the newest skill merges, or from relying on aps. 
The locks are shorter, and that requires you to not only learn a new timing, but over time, but more effort in to keep your target locked assuming roar isn't even missing. 
Sage Star Smite only interrupts the target, and unless you're able to seriously anticipate the person's next move, it's pointless vs a 50% evasion reduction. (That even opens up some leeway for a higher str build if you want to play that way, if you spam it.) 
And lastly, probably the most annoying thing: there's no point in using bell more than once on a sage bm. Especially after switching over from demon, this is going to hinder you because you'll be spamming it in your most desperate moments only to find you can't rely on that extra pdef boost lol.
Demon is just more aggressive, and that's exactly what you need playing a class like that.  :police:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

OmegaRa

Sage is not viable for 1v1s. For a physical class, while you do benefit from the added Pdef on sage bell, narrows are a bitch, especially against a class like archers or seekers who have dual wielded types of damage. On top of that, roar being 95% chance, even with a lower chi consumption, is not worth the trade.

The only way I could see sage working would be for DPH, which we all know does not work very well for BMs, unless you have full offense everything. And even then, with 1.5 and primal skills, demon is still superior.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
I shall make a sage bm and become #1 just for the challenge and lawls 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make a demon psy too and a sage wizard.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
trying to look unique and special makes u look like complete fcktard lmao

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Frost+Tay apprentice 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
I don't care what people say 80% of server is trash the other 20% are idiot scripters with donation tier. Gear I've fought with trash gear and get no challenge 9 times out of 10 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You just need to find inner balance in yourself then you can balance betwwen cultis and the right path
Taking the right path in your life with self awarness eliminates the need to even choose a sex since you can be both .)
And dont forget
νους υγιής εν σώματι υγιεί
.)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't care what people say 80% of server is trash the other 20% are idiot scripters with donation tier. Gear I've fought with trash gear and get no challenge 9 times out of 10
another 1% have >10 iq, that's you

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
80% is trash? Lol who the *** are you? Only thing I know about you is that you spam forums for advice on classes

Which brings me to wonder, why you're asking for opinions when you think 80% of server is trash and the other 20% are idiots, as well as which subcategory you put yourself under I'm gonna guess trash

And it's no Coincidence you like challenges, seeing as you come across challenged.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2016, 06:31 pm by Brad/Skorge ツ
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do