Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
but do you have Harambe?
"***ers in the zoo telling me, always in the gorilla exhibit Harambe ain’t bout this, Harambe ain’t bout that My boy a  SB on ***ing Cincinnati and them He, he they say that ape don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE *** UP! Y'all animals ain’t know shit All y'all humans talk about Harambe ain’t no hitta Harambe ain’t this Harambe a fake SHUT THE *** UP Y'all don’t live with that ape Y'all know that ape got caught dropping with a 3 year old running from the zookeeper and shit ape been in shot down since ***in, I don’t know when! Mother***ers stop ***in' playin' him like that Them zookeepers and animals savages out there If I catch another human talking sweet about Harambe I’m ***ing beating they ass! I’m not ***ing playing no more You know those apes role with Florida'Gator, Cecil the Lion and them." - Areashii

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
"***ers in the zoo telling me, always in the gorilla exhibit Harambe ain’t bout this, Harambe ain’t bout that My boy a  SB on ***ing Cincinnati and them He, he they say that ape don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE *** UP! Y'all animals ain’t know shit All y'all humans talk about Harambe ain’t no hitta Harambe ain’t this Harambe a fake SHUT THE *** UP Y'all don’t live with that ape Y'all know that ape got caught dropping with a 3 year old running from the zookeeper and shit ape been in shot down since ***in, I don’t know when! Mother***ers stop ***in' playin' him like that Them zookeepers and animals savages out there If I catch another human talking sweet about Harambe I’m ***ing beating they ass! I’m not ***ing playing no more You know those apes role with Florida'Gator, Cecil the Lion and them." - Areashii
lmao what

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
What....

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol

Offline Logic

• Retired
Let's build a Dynasty 

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
Let's build a Dynasty
The EPW Dynasty conquered by the faction Dynasty? 

Offline Logic

• Retired

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
terrible leader
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev